UFC 244 results & discussion

Maia has an ass on her. My money is on katlyn though. 

Chook here by being bigger..

Vegito Blue -

Wait hold on, do you need ESPN+ to watch this or is it standard PPV? 

Both

1 Like
Target_the_Gash -
Thai Dye -

Maia has an ass on her. My money is on katlyn though. 

She probably wins but man she irritates the fuck out of me.

Black belt with 3 red stripes from the Holly Holmes School of Karate Strike Kiais.

Screams with every strike, probably going to force me to turn the sound off and watch it in silent mode like a wannabe hipster armchair fight analyst.

They should get all of the shouty broads together and form a dojo called Cobra Kiai.

it's fucking infuriating

Ki-i Ki-i Ki-i Ki-i Ki-i hi hi hi Ki-i Ki-i

hi hi hi

Ki-i

Ki-i Ki-i

for the love of darwin SHUT THE FUCK UP

insta-mute whenever there’s a chook-ki-i-agian fight

2 Likes

Good round. Chook keeping her at distance for most of the round, and landing the counter straights all round. Maia winging some that land, but for the most part swinging at air most of the round. 1-0 Chook

1 Like

Chook too sharp for Maia. Maia has to reach for everything she lands. Maia's overextending on everything. Chook picking her shots and slipping out of the way on everything

1 Like

2-0

jack_wilshere -

Masvidal 

Gastelum

Luque

Lewis

Gillespie

Bet the house

Ive lost my house too many times

Maia now changing the strategy and trying to go to the ground. 2 rounds of losing the standup requires changes. No cigar, no takedown. Chook defended it well..

1 Like
UGCTT_mrzipplokk -  my wife says Josh Thompson.
we all know you don't have a wife

the jig is up

Now Maia gets a takedown with 1 minute left in the round..

1 Like

SNOAR

Chook puts on a leglock at the buzzer to get Maia off of her.. round ends. Maia maybe took that last round because of a takedown, but she didn't do anything with it. 2-1 or 3-0 Chook

1 Like

If Maia would have came out with the grappling mindset, she might have won. 

Official decision was 29-28 x3 for Chookagian. 

1 Like

lets get this show on the road!

Innnnnn

One of the biggest fights on the card is coming up next. Andre Arlovski vs Rozenstruik... should be fireworks while it lasts. Ppl sleeping on Arlovski. He has the handspeed and power to sleep Rozenstruik before Rozenstruik can sleep him. Still think Rozenstruik wins, but it won't be as fast or easy as we're expecting. Arlovski can rock him too, and if there's blood in the water, Arlovski knows how to finish. 

This fight and the Johnny Walker fight on the prelims almost makes the prelims as good or better than the main card..lol This prelim is stacked!