UFC 251 weigh-In staredowns (9:33)

After the UFC 251 weigh-ins, all the fighters squared off Friday evening on Fight Island, Abu Dhabi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqwXcNNHmx0

1 Like

Rose, max , and Jorge looked like they are ready to kill. 

1 Like

Oooooo shit! I'm pumped 

1 Like

Jorge did an interview while he was there and he was ready to get the fuck out of there. He said the weight cut was rough and he was hurting before weigh in. 

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/dV9c9pg6zAI

Usman is big. Sucks the UFC wouldn't give Jorge proper time to lose the weight. I guess if there's enough zeros I could drop 22lbs in 6 days. Everyone knows this is bullshit. I just hope Jorge gets paid.

S-s-s-s-s-tacked! (the main card)

I know Jorge took this fight for the pay, but I still hoped he’d win (favored Usman but figured maybe Jorge could pull an upset) My confidence is fading more n more though. Every single thing is in Usmans favor, and the weight cut etc.. just has me thinking Jorge isn’t ready for 5 rounds of Usman. God he’s getting paid and he’s happy but for my selfish reasons I wish he had a full camp so he had a better chance. I’m not an Usman fan at all & have liked Jorge since before he was in the ufc. 

TheSpookedKabuki -

Usman is big. Sucks the UFC wouldn't give Jorge proper time to lose the weight. I guess if there's enough zeros I could drop 22lbs in 6 days. Everyone knows this is bullshit. I just hope Jorge gets paid.

22 pounds isnt alot 

Remember Jorge used to make 155

I wonder how much weight usman had to cut in the last week 

He is so likeable. He is quickly becoming my favorite fighter. 

1 Like

Wow, forget about freakish athleticism, I didn’t realise how much taller Usman is than Masvidal. Holy shit.

I had to scroll through 3 times to see Rose.  I see she's fighting fellow buzzcut so it threw me.

2 Likes
TheSpookedKabuki -

Usmans size was first thing I noticed when he walked up

Made Mas look small

Rabid Bunyip -
TheSpookedKabuki -

Usmans size was first thing I noticed when he walked up

Made Mas look small

Looking at him and looking at the scale makes zero sense... he’s huge! No idea how he makes it. 

Also VU for Card who is always the man. 

Rose with the Louis Vuitton mask but it looks like TR instead of LV in the pattern - someone must have made that custom for her. Dope.

Useman looked away first.

Staredowns with masks on are not the same.