UFC 254 start time?

Is the event actually starting at 10:30am and PPV starting at 2? How is every event on fight island at night but the big PPV is on in the afternoon? 

What is the reasoning for putting this one event in the afternoon?

1 Like

ttt for answers.

Both UFC website and ESPN says main card starts at 2.... This can't be real can it?

Yeah main card at 2pm eastern 11am pacific. Dana said they are catering to the Europe for this one. 

Also khabibs last fight vs Dustin was the same 

It seems like Khabib gets a bit screwed over on ppv buys over this

1 Like

This sucks . I've been watching the PPV 's at bars with patio seating,  I highly doubt they'll be willing to buy an 1100am event. I'm going to go this weekend an ask...

i am solrac9 -

This sucks . I've been watching the PPV 's at bars with patio seating,  I highly doubt they'll be willing to buy an 1100am event. I'm going to go this weekend an ask...

Really? It's pretty standard in Oz and most pubs are full.

I guess with covid maybe 

1 Like

In for some answers, FFS

As someone who is working in the UK that weekend, I’m pretty stoked :) 

1 Like

Why wouldn’t it be at night?

Siciliano - Why wouldn't it be at night?

Maybe because the US isn’t the centre of the known universe. Tough concept for yankee doodles, I know. 

5 Likes

https://nextufc.com/

It will start at 10 PM local Abu Dhabi time (+2).

Maybe because Khabib is Russian Federation citizen and this time is convenient for Russians?

luffy -
i am solrac9 -

Really? It's pretty standard in Oz and most pubs are full.

I guess with covid maybe 

Here PST the main event usually starts at 700pm so it's quite a change to 1100am. A pub would have to bank on people showing up earlier than usual . Most won't take that bet , I'm thinking.  

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - 

Maybe because the US isn’t the centre of the known universe. Tough concept for yankee doodles, I know. 

But it is the center of the PPV buys you fuckin queer.

9 Likes
Siciliano -
BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide - 

But it is the center of the PPV buys you fuckin queer.

You think the biggest PPV market for Khabib is the US? That’s cute. 

1 Like

Does anyone know how long it takes for a PPV card to be available for replay on the ESPN + app? Might have to wait for that.

2 Likes

I assume it is a play for the Euro market, notably Russia.

Im fine with this. 

At least i know now before the UG news dorks make a sticky stating 5pm start. 

Faggots.