UFC 260 results & discussion

Main Card (Live on ESPN+ PPV, 10:00 PM EST)

-Francis Ngannou defeated Stipe Miocic by KO (Punch, Round 2, 0:52)

-Vicente Luque defeated Tyron Woodley by Submission (D’Arce Choke, Round 1, 3:56)

-Sean O’Malley defeated Thomas Almeida by KO (Punch, Round 3, 3:52)

-Miranda Maverick defeated Gillian Robertson by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)

-Jamie Mullarkey defeated Khama Worthy by KO (Punches, Round 1, 0:46)

Preliminary Card (8 p.m. ET, ESPN)

-Alonzo Menifield defeated Fabio Cherant by Submission (Von Flue Choke, Round 1, 1:11)

-Abubakar Nurmagomedov defeated Jared Gooden by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

-Michal Oleksiejczuk defeated Modestas Bukauskas by Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)

-Omar Morales defeated Shane Young by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Early Prelim Card (7 p.m. ET, ESPN+/UFC Fight Pass)

-Marc-Andre Barriault defeated Abu Azaitar by TKO (Punches, Round 3, 4:56)

As it happens...8 hours later..if we decide to update it at all. Amiright? 

9 Likes

Let’s go Stipe! Thoughts on the this fight?

2 Likes

War stipe. Francis is a scary fight for anyone. This is going to be one of those fights where I am a nervous and anxious the whole time and every exchange makes me hold my breath. 

2 Likes

Cheering for Stipe. If Francis can keep the fight standing it could be over inside 1 round. Im just really really excited for this one

Stipe

Luque

O'Malley

Maverick 

Worthy 

Menifield

Nurmagomedov

Bukauskas

Young 

Azaitar

BLAF is such a cheap fucker. Couldn’t he have schedule 2-3 more under card fights on late notice 

First hour. 1 fight. Nicccce

SnapbackB -

As it happens...8 hours later..if we decide to update it at all. Amiright? 

This. 

Last time was ridiculous. Get your shit together. You're the official database for MMA for fucks sake.  

In. I put money on Stipe since he’s somehow the underdog. All he has to do is make it out the first round with black Shane carwin and the fight is his. That brute will be gassed by round 2 

So, in Spain I’d normally wake up at 6am to just catch the main event. The clocks go forward tonight here at 2am when it becomes 3am. So do the clocks go forward in the US too so that nothing changes and I still wake up at 6am or will the fight now be at 7am here? So confused and don’t want to lose an hour’s sleep.

timessquare - So, in Spain I'd normally wake up at 6am to just catch the main event. The clocks go forward tonight here at 2am when it becomes 3am. So do the clocks go forward in the US too so that nothing changes and I still wake up at 6am or will the fight now be at 7am here? So confused and don't want to lose an hour's sleep.

time changed here a few weeks ago so nothing different time wise in the states. the first prelim fight happens at 730pm EST. 

The Main event is solid but the rest of the card is prelim or fight night material.  Can’t imagine paying over $50 for this.  PPV’s are supposed to be higher caliber fighters from top to bottom, but without ticket sales the UFC is barely trying to stack the top 3 fights.  I can’t believe Julian Robertson is on the main card.  Unbelievable 

-Abu Azaitar: is this the guy caught smuggling potatoes? 

knockoutfighter - 

The Main event is solid but the rest of the card is prelim or fight night material.  Can’t imagine paying over $50 for this.  PPV’s are supposed to be higher caliber fighters from top to bottom, but without ticket sales the UFC is barely trying to stack the top 3 fights.  I can’t believe Julian Robertson is on the main card.  Unbelievable 

Would be worth it IF Volkovski Vs Ortega was still on the card. Gotta thank the Covid flu for that.

In to follow the compelling discussion, would like to catch the main event of course but heading out for a bite to eat and might meet up with some folks at the bar later.

Threw a quick bet on Azaitar so I'll catch that fight at least

So another of the usual mystery start times for the early prelims. Anybody actually really know when it starts?

Frederick Ettish -

So another of the usual mystery start times for the early prelims. Anybody actually really know when it starts?

Went to ESPN+ and its telling me 6:30 cst

supposed to start in 5 minutes