UFC 261: Namajunas says ‘better dead than red’ ahead of Zhang fight

She has a strong communist leaning fan base?

Yes lol

She’s the polar opposite of the NBA. How can you not like her.

3 Likes

Reddit locked the comments on this story…lol

2 Likes

Reddit is a dump, I’m on my 4th-5th account there this year. Say anything to point out the obvious fact that medical experimentation on “trans” kids is fucked up and you’re gone.

2 Likes

Yeeeup…I’m on my 2nd…lol…she’s probably going to be as hated as Cyborg and JJ

Masvidal went from beloved to worse than Colby there at the snap of a finger…been banned for the lamest shit that just makes you shake your head and say wow

Not any worth having.

2 Likes

Zhang is extremely pro Chinese government.

This should be really obvious and pointing it out probably wont help you if you already dont understand, but you are welcome anyhow.

CHINA IS ASSHOE

5 Likes

Not in r/conspiracy

Hell yeah rose.

3 Likes

I feel like anything like that that’s still up is a honey pot. Maybe not for the govt but people who post in subs like that automatically get banned from other subs

1 Like

Rose to sleep in this one…

1 Like

As talented as Rose is, her mental state doesn’t really seem like the type that needs to get hit in the head for a living. Just something not quite right there.

2 Likes

Weili has a team that can make adjustments in 5 rounds, Rose has Pat Berry that cheerleads and gives 0 technical advice. Rose is gonna get hurt.

1 Like

Didn’t they break up?

Rose has some slick striking. She is game for the matchup, will be in shape and on weight.

Sadly, I think Rose gets mauled in this one. Zhang is so physical. Rose isn’t going to have a inch to create space.

Zhang by overwhelming

Rose finished Joanna in one fight and beat the crap out of her in a one sided rematch.

Joanna gave Zhang all she could handle and many people believe she beat Zhang.

Underestimating Rose in this match is foolish.

3 Likes

Nice. She just gained a new fan.

1 Like

New fan here checking in.

1 Like

Go watch canelo vs Mayweather