UFC 264 does Monster pay-per-view Numbers

Conor haters right now

2 Likes

I could be wrong about this,but the UFC didn`t always include worldwide PPV numbers did they?

I thought it was the domestic numbers for years & years?

So definitely not people paying $70US

It’s almost like companies pick and choose the figures that appear the most favorable to control the narrative lol.

I believe you are correct.

1 Like

I have a feeling that this might be a ESPN thing.

interesting

I for one am glad that the numbers are this good. Good for Dustin making millions for easy work

Just playing devils advocate here but if a Conor fight brings in so many more casual eyeballs than any other fight and all these people see how he acted with family and death threats, is it really good for the UFC?

Conor is good for Conor.

UFC enjoys some residual effect there but the returns will be diminishing if casuals are turned off by his worsening antics and never tune in when Conor is gone, which is a date approaching at an accelerating rate…

All publicity is good publicity :man_shrugging:t3:

This list isnt up to date,but I dont think that these were “worldwide” numbers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/7pmlgl/every_single_ppv_listed_in_order_of_buyrate/

Yeah that list is mad out of date lol

I paid $54.95 AUD or $40.92 USD

I really don’t think any one ever disputed Conor’s popularity. Do you?

On the other hand, plenty of individuals were rightfully doubtful of his skills in the 155er division. I know you’re a fan, but outside of Alvarez (who was definitely small for the division), Conor has been underwhelming outside of the 145 division.

With this being said, I think Conor will still draw a big number regardless of losses. People like to watch him fight and lose.

Would love to know the final payouts

I read that twice and I’m still not sure what record was set.

Unbelievable that a guy who isn’t even champ draws 1.2 million viewers (obviously not alone) to fight for the belt.

So 1.8 million buys would have made it the highest selling event in ufc history…but right before that it says the PPV record is 2.4 million for ufc 229. Maybe i need to put the bourbon glass down.