UFC 267 results & discussion

I can’t stand Felder, just dreadful. I can’t imagine a more boring, dry, unfunny, lack of insight commentator I’ve ever seen. No idea how in the hell he got hired.

2 Likes

Free, no PPV

Ya that’s what I thought. Can’t get it to play in app

It’s free so you have to see Stephen A’s stupid face on their ad

I usually agree. Today he has been a whiny sumbitch.

They just gonna show commercials and not gonna show the walkouts? Thought this was supposed to be a “PPV”. :wastebasket:

1 Like

No he is also a mod,so he can do some things.

I don’t mind no commentary when I’m there live

Just hearing the cheers & boo’s puts a damper on the action.

1 Like

Has Dana or anyone else addressed WHY this isn’t a PPV?

As far as I know it was only announced as a “free” event last week.

Were they worried about embarrassingly low buy numbers?

They announced as a free ppv a while back, can’t remember exactly when but it was a while ago

1 Like

Not sure the reason. Probably some sort of contractual thing they have with ESPN to have x amount of PPV cards for free on +.

Whatever the case, this is a stacked main card.

3 Likes

Probably. I would have never bought it abs I have bought most of the covid ones. Plus back to back weeks is tough for ppv so this one would probably really have low numbers

I don’t think this jan fight has anyone interested

1 Like

Also because it started at 11am pacific time is another reason it’s a “free ppv”

3 Likes

We could be seeing Volkan’s exit from the top ten of this division. He’s seemed to really hit his ceiling post-DC.

I knew Ankalaev was gonna be a player for awhile now, but I expected Volkan to be sharper with his striking and to at least have an advantage there.

1 Like

Didn’t hardy go the distance with Volkan? That’s not an impressive win.

For free this is an awesome card. Was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn’t PPV

3 Likes

What happened in this fight with the ref?

That’s volkov at heavyweight

1 Like

Thank you