UFC 268

This card is fucking stacked like pancakes from IHOP!

Being from England I normally watch the ufc Sunday morning when i wake up but I’ll be staying awake for this one for sure.

2 Likes

All MSG cards should be stacked.It’s common sense.And the UFC hardly ever visits there.I can do without the Aldana vs Randamie fight.Now so many cards are so shitty that we are happy with a card like this.

3 Likes

Looks like another addition to the Luke Rockhold getting KTFO highlight reel.

1 Like

Will they break up this card after they move it out of MSG

3 Likes

Ohh shit I didn’t even realize this is supposed to by in NYC

Yeah I could see this card going south thanks to that wack ass Democrat government they have there

1 Like

What makes you think that they will break it up?

Yes I agree, there watered down now. They aren’t as good as they use to be

:joy::joy::joy:

Quite a few of the upcoming cards are stacked. Good!

1 Like

Covid hysteria and their laughable government.

1 Like

They are not going to break it up.Dana already said that he will move the event from New York if any fighters have to be vaccinated that don’t want to be.

2 Likes

Has any org handled these restrictions better than the UFC? Dana has impressed me a lot.

I wished they would move out of the Apex and stop the no crowd events but still, near flawless execution

1 Like

Dana white is the fucking man. He’s the exact opposite of faggots like roger goodell and adam silver

2 Likes

I can shit on Dana for a lot of stuff but I also have to respect a lot that he does. He has really handled the last year and a bit like a boss

1 Like

Great card

1 Like