UFC 274 Charles Oliveira vs. Justin Gaethje May 7th

3 Likes

I think Justin will fight better and last longer than Dustin did. But ultimately, Charles will get the victory in the championship rounds

4 Likes

Pretty confident Gaethje will beat Charles

2 Likes

Weird how that works. I am too. I was confident Charles would be Dustin. Also confident Dustin beats Justin again but I like Justin over Charles. MMA math I guess.

1 Like
1 Like

I think Charles pulls it off but it’s not going to be easy, without any head movement added to his game I think he gets rocked again. Will be interesting to see how he deals with the calf kicks

1 Like

Dustin looked soft against Oliveira, and Oliveira looked very “anabolic” or some trt program, they all on something… but Dustint looked like he barely trains
Gaethje is in trouble, he is too sloppy nor using that much shit?

Dustin looked like a guy that fought three times in a year.

1 Like

My HKPee is aroused

1 Like

I see Charles strangling Gaethje

The only place Gaethje is safe is at distance.

Danger in the clinch, danger on the ground, and to top it off, Oliveira can KO him at range.

Probability is in Charles’ favor, but Gaethje does have heavy hands. Not as crisp or accurate as Poirier, but still heavy.

1 Like

first thoughts are that Gaethje rarely employs the tactics which have allowed Charles to submit previous opponents.

pursuing nothing on the floor and standing back upright quickfast will win this fight for Justin. he’s not getting caught in a guillotine and I can’t imagine Charles outwrestling him. attritional stoppage, new champ.

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Gaethje by leg kicks

One of the things that makes Charles’s grappling so dangerous is he can get you into a grappling situation without having to get a takedown. The way he takes people’s backs while they are standing is pretty phenomenal. If the fight hits the cage, Charles will take the back. That’s how he got Dustin.

5 Likes

Olivera submission round 2. You’re welcome

4 Likes

I’ve been such a fan of both fighters over the years this really is one of the most exciting and awesome UFC title fights ever.

Lets just hope it don’t end in the 1st. I’d like to see Oliveira win because I want to see Oliveira vs Makhachev in the “finals” of this unofficial tourny this year but I’d love for this title fight to be FOTY!

3 Likes

I feel the same. I like them both a lot but we already saw Justin vs Khabib and I think it’s fair to say Islam is basically Khabib 2.0 now

Khabib Charles is the fight we all missed out on. So Islam Charles is the next best thing

Not my vid, just stumbled on it while high and drunk and holy shit I’m hyped for this card

I hope Justin is an underdog and the bigger the better

1 Like

I’m already out of likes for at least an hour but that’s awesome news to wake up to and it’s less than three weeks away!

3 Likes