UFC 274: Oliveira vs. Gaethje OFFICIAL discussion thread

UFC 274: Oliveira vs. Gaethje takes place on Saturday, May 7, 2022, at the Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona, USA.

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)

• Charles Oliveira vs. Justin Gaethje – for lightweight title*
  • Champ Rose Namajunas vs. Carla Esparza – for strawweight title
  • Michael Chandler vs. Tony Ferguson
  • Mauricio Rua vs. Ovince Saint Preux
  • Donald Cerrone vs. Joe Lauzon

PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)

• Randy Brown vs. Khaos Williams
  • Danny Roberts vs. Francisco Trinaldo
  • Macy Chiasson vs. Norma Dumont
  • Brandon Royval vs. Matt Schnell

PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+, 5:30 p.m. ET)

• Blagoy Ivanov vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima
  • Andre Fialho vs. Cameron VanCamp
  • Tracy Cortez vs. Melissa Gatto
  • Kleydson Rodrigues vs. CJ Vergara
  • Ariane Carnelossi vs. Loopy Godinez
  • Fernie Garcia vs. Journey Newson

*Oliveira missed weight, was stripped of his title, and is not eligible for the title if he wins. With a win, Gaethje becomes champion.

For results please check out the front page story from John Morgan.

1 Like

…better
lets go olivera

1 Like

decent fights tonight should be good

Best Card of the year!

4 Likes

Is this the official thread? Sub a dub!

My kickboxing coach will be in Justins corner tonight! (He always is) He had Gaethje come in a couple of months ago to teach a class. He showed his sweet ass uppercut. I also kicked him, he kicked me. It was great! Dude punted me in the stomach. He has the hardest toes, it was weird.

I’m also a huuuuge Rose fan. Her bro trains at my gym and she comes in to train on occasion. I’m a Denver boy so this is like the super bowl for me tonight. Very close to home.

Lets fucking gooooo!!!

6 Likes

Good stuff

All this drama produced by the press about Oliveira. The man lost some money and a belt that doesn’t matter much especially if he wins. Guy has bad background and a champion mentality. The below average press personnel thinks that he reacts to this mishap same way as they would and a lot of people are buying into it. I got Oliveira by submission 3rd rd.

Other fights on the card don’t matter that much. Ferguson loses, seems to be more focused on bickering than winning a fight and not doing that well to begin with. Rose wins one sided decision.

Yea, but cards so far have been abysmal.

1 Like

Shogun is one of my top 3 fighters of all time (big nog and cro cop the other 2)

I hope he avenges his loss like he usually does

2 Likes

Justin
Carla
Chandler
OSP
Lauzon

Before yesterday I said Charles O. After all that nonsense I’m saying Justin. I think his head is more clear and he’s more focused

He’s gonna finish Charles before the championship rounds

1 Like

Drake curse :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Until VegitOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You sure thats Not Lauzon ?

1 Like

Oliveira
Carla
Chandler
OSP
Cerone

Heyyyyyyy Dont Forget Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4 Likes

This will be a good one to stream now. Wouldnt want my hard earned money going to the fags at IMG.