UFC 280 keeps geting better, best card of 2022 adds Krylov vs Oezdemir

Krylov just KOed Gus and Oezdemir just beat Craig on the London card and Krylov called out Oezdemir.

100% the best MMA card (on paper) of 2022.

Charles Oliveira vs. Islam Makhachev – for vacant lightweight title
Champ Aljamain Sterling vs. T.J. Dillashaw – for bantamweight title
Sean Brady vs. Belal Muhammad
Sean O’Malley vs. Petr Yan
Beneil Dariush vs. Mateusz Gamrot
Amanda Lemos vs. Marina Rodriguez
Lucas Almeida vs. Zubaira Tukhugov
Katlyn Chookagian vs. Manon Fiorot
Caio Borralho vs. Makhmud Muradov
Malcolm Gordon vs. Muhammad Mokaev
Nikita Krylov vs. Volkan Oezdemir
5 Likes

Only thing that sucks is that it’s a day time card for us in the States. That being said I’m 100% taking that day off from work. No question

I’ve accumulated time off and I will no doubt use a day for this lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

This card is so stacked that Beneil Dariush’s return is being overlooked by many lol

I recently rewatched his fight with T Ferg and man that beating was even worse than I remember. Tony had nothing for him. That was over a year ago now though so I’m wondering if he’ll have ring rust or if he’ll come back like it was nothing

Oct should be great. As a Pitbull, McKee and Pico fan I’m looking forward to this Oct 1st card as well. Also a ONE on Prime card on the 15th of the month and some additional UFC Fight Nights, One cards as well as another Bellator as well in Oct but its the Pitbull and Oliveira cards I’m really looking forward to.
Bellator 286 Quick Card

Does anyone remember how early these Abu Dhabi cards air in the states? I’ll likely need to take off work as well. I don’t have any time accumulated but fuck those motherfuckers! (I actually do have some days)

1 Like

I think the main card is 2pm EST

I’m 1,000% taking the day off. No question lol

2 Likes

The originally scheduled Fiorot/Andrade is so much better than Fiorot/Chook. It wouldve been two compelling WMMA fights on this card.

Given the landscape, Pico vs Kennedy is the #1 contenders fight and the winner of that will be moving on to fight the winner of Pitbull vs Borics.

Glad those fights are on the same card given that.

Piccolotti is headlining vs Barnaoui who is making his Bellator debut in Milan on Oct. 29th. Yet another reason to like October MMA.

Oof O’Malley is not ready for Yan at all. He’s going to get smoked.

Anyone else get the feeling Sterling will submit Dillashaw?

Sterling was impressive last fight.

I respectfully disagree.

I’m not saying O’Malley wins, but he’s going to test Yans chin and the reach will be a problem.

What are omalley’s odds? I think yan buttfucks him and suga makes him waffles afterwards (not microwaved from frozen like a savage).

1 Like

No he wasn’t. He lost

Didn’t think about that before. Ugghh!

Khabib’s cousin Abubakar added to the card. I think Umar said he wanted on this card but dont see him listed.

New fights:

Damn. What a card!