UFC 287 is AP v. Izzy rematch and Gilbert Burns v. Jorge Masvidal

Dana just did a live stream where he yelled about a bunch of fight cards and this was one of the cards he mentioned

Gilbert will dominate George.

13 Likes

Literally no one wants to see Izzy & AP fight again

9 Likes

False

7 Likes

Easily.

4 Likes

Cejudo vs Aljo is supposed to happen at UFC 287 as well

4 Likes

I hope Burns destroys Masvidal, gets a title shot off the win, and Jorge finally retires.

8 Likes

I don’t.

Iirc it was fairly back and forth with izzy maybe ahead.

Pereira v Costa would be pretty fuckin sweet.

When the hell is Dana going to announce a Khamzat fight? He last fought in September.

There has been talk of Chimaev vs. Colby but Covington has been on the shelf since March after Jorge cold-cocked him in the sneak attack. Any word on whether Colby is going to fight this year at all?

3 Likes

Dude during that entire live stream all I was waiting to hear about was Colby Covington or Khamzat getting a fight

5 Likes

I highly doubt that will happen now. Dana would have announced it. Burns Masvidal is the Comain event

I’ll believe it when fighters confirm and sign contracts. Dana been selling a lot of wolf tickets lately and I’m sick of his shit

2 Likes

who ?

Adesanya fans definitely do.

3 Likes

UFC announced it, ufc 287.

you high? Izzy wobbled Ap and would have won but saved by the bell. the fight was very close

4 Likes

It was a good fight. I’m biased because I’m an Izzy fan but I wanna see how he approaches this fight with no other fights in between. It might be to his detriment to have these fights back to back because all he’s thinking about is AP and it’s easy to overthink things. Sounds weird but I think it’s better if he takes the rematch on two weeks notice. Lol.

AP vs Costa is definitely a bad ass fight, but Costa can’t get his shit together long enough to win a few, or even get a fight booked.

Edit: I wanna add Izzy had that fight in the bag and blew it. He was afraid of the power and it showed

4 Likes

I scored every round for Izzy but there was one round that was very close, can’t remember which round specifically.