UFC 297 Strickland v. Du Plessis thread

I’m a UK fan so will have to close all media and sleep soon… then it’s Sunday and I watch on-demand. Just have to remember not to open insta or twitter when I wake up. Like I did when Leon bt Usman doh.

1 Like

Solid as in a solid turd?

What a fucking Pooftah
I always stay up for the shows and actually in France atm where it’s 1 HR ahead of the UK.

I don’t have a bedtime curfew like you, I’m a big boy now and I tell myself , when I want to go to sleep

So the Strickland main event walk probably won’t be till around 5.45am- 6:30am…

Just admit you’re a casual and move on with your day lil bro

He’s trying to get to Ur “hardcore casual” status

I had the opposite of a solid turd about 2hrs ago

Fix your diet homie

I had a 4am wake up call from some chili last night

Im on holiday, been drinking everyday and had some seafood yesterday, it probably wasn’t the seafood, but most likely all the different beverages I have been consuming

I just thought of something pretty funny

Sean Strickland and DDP are complete opposites in every way possible. Outside of the Octagon, Strickland represents the wild man. He has no filter. He has no boundaries. He’ll fight anyone, anywhere for any reason whatsoever. He does not dress “professional”, he wears graphic T’s. But in the Octagon, he is a very technical striker. He has a tight upright stance and incredible defense.

DDP on the other hand, outside of the octagon, represents the true professional athlete. He doesn’t talk much shit, unless provoked first. He keeps his interviews professional and gives his opponents respect. He didn’t start a fight with Izzy when Izzy was drunk in his face dropping N word after N word on live PPV like a clown. He dresses professionally. But then inside the Octagon, he’s super unorthodox and very wild. Weird stance. Weird switches. Weird strikes from weird angles. Not much defense.

The level of degree of how opposite they are is shocking and hilarious

Nightime shits :- , U know it’s not gonna be a pleasant one

SS “hates” Gays

DDP embraces it

1 Like

As long as I agree to do the ironing I’m good to just enjoy the whole card prelims and all. Love the Sunday session.

You can’t beat a Sunday Sesh

I think Sean is going to dominate the fight. I think he will drop DDP at least once. Lopsided UD win for Strickland or a late TKO

Fighters get 30% better when they become the champion. We will see the best version Strickland that has ever fought tonight.

Although Dricus Du Plessis bizarrely seems to like to put his lips on other mens lips a lot! He does have a banging chick.

sub

Time to get this party fired up. Where are all my fight night guys.

@HYBRID_JON @BoydBucky @Hong_Kong_Phooey

1 Like

Hello UG degens!

2 Likes