UFC 297 Strickland v. Du Plessis thread

Yeah Canadians

DDP def silenced the critics with his cardio.

1 Like

DDP won fair and square but Strickland looked like the better fighter when he attacked. He just hung back way too much.

3:1 ratio of winging punches that some happened to land does not a fight win in any respectable arena.

5 Likes

Power punches to the air mostly

1 Like

Alphabet Mafia

1 Like

That mother fucker ainā€™t isnā€™t doing shit.

worst ppv ive seen in years

2 Likes

Khazmat will wreck DDP.

2 Likes

Wow , worst judges ever in the whole fucking cardā€¦

Canada , u dun fucked upā€¦

Dana, do not do anymore cards in this silly country that is basically a Vegan version of the USA.

We (UK) basically own Canada,

Well go fuck yourself Canada, and fuck Ur leader Trudz.

You are not part of my commonwealth like Australia the rest of the good nations we use to ownā€¦

5 Likes

a big L for drake as always

didnt have the guts to bet on the guy with the similar name

2 Likes

Dude gets an absolute gift, and heā€™s acting like he won by KO. UFC is so boring these days.

4 Likes

I had SS winning, just. But iā€™m going to guess it was significant strikes and TDā€™s that swung it?

That was close but still a bad decision, I had a feeling those takedowns were all DDP needed for judges, they give WAY too much for them, he litterally did nothing with them, no strikes no nothing just Sean getting up very quickly. Sean landed way more punches but guess they dont count anymore in MMA

4 Likes

Take down bullshit, Iā€™m sorry you canā€™t score takedowns like they change the fight when you donā€™t do anything with them Iā€™m sorry.

Holding a guy and doing nothing to him shouldnā€™t count

6 Likes

LOL! Alex would destroy this dude

1 Like

He needs to get his money back with that four pack. Iā€™m 48 with a 6 pack bitch

PLUS, I KO paint cans in the back of a moving van, donā€™t test me!!!

Ok so we kinda know what the main event if UFC 300 will be rightā€¦,.

Black on white , Apartheid Crime

3 Likes

Rematch at UFC 300

2 Likes