UFC 3 poster

Did you guys see Roland has one on ebay for $799 and in mint condidtion?

I was surprised to see him with that.

cross  fingers with shipping and hope it arrives safely.

I predict that item only lasts a few more hours.

its not mint

he lists everything as mint lol. Apparently if it has no rips, its mint.

Yeah you definitely take a risk buying from him/her/it

I know its stressful anytime I buy posters from Roland.He needs to get some better poster tubes.

Congratulations WWE on the post count lol.

lol I didn't notice my hairs were showing. They kinda work like shoulder pads...but in the summer i dred those bitches. Rasta brah

i send roland my own heavy duty tubes to use when i buy from him. and i make my own return labels for him. my tubes will not bend or get damaged! its worth it to me if im paying 5-6-700 for a poster.

smart man ^... mean, but smart.

mean???????? c'mon new guy, "you people" cant take a joke?! LOL!

^great idea yuma!

My gf and I are waiting on an order from Roland...in progress...

The stress is killing us because the last thing we bought from him looked like it was ran over by a dump truck

My little nephew can pack a poster better than Roland

I'm a new collector but it has definitely become apparent to me who packages their product well and who doesnt.  Sometimes I just can't resist and I want to buy from Roland. 

Thanks yumaslim for the idea of sending my own tube to him.  Definitely worth it since if you look at my posters u would be able to point at a couple n know i got them from Roland.

"(and am I the only guy who leaves feedback on Ebay?? some of you guys will go to extreme lengths to keep what you buy a secret.  Must be a wierd mental disorder)"

well back in high school etc... there used to be guys that would brag about banging a cheerleader every time it happened...

and i was always the guy that banged them one by one and kept quiet until the whole squad was done...

LOL!

CT is digging DEEP! lmao! Thats a pretty busted-up squad of mud-ducks but hey.... you gotta do a hand-grenade every once in a while too.... not too many options in MO huh?

First number BODY, Second FACE. No points for "potential". the 8-6 would get an 8.5-6 if she had bigger tits... but NICE abs!.....