UFC 4 Flyer?

What would you guys say a UFC 4 flyer would be worth? Figured I'd ask the experts.

For once someone is underpriced imo.

I might be able to get a couple if the guy finds them.

$100-$150+ never have seen one.

Whatever the greediest 4 people are willing to pay. ;)

what about a mint ufc 4 full sized poster?

"I might be able to get a couple if the guy finds them."

i hope they arent like the fake ass ufc 3, 5, and 9 flyers you sent me that you got from "some guy"?

Were those fakes?

Ive had my UFC 3 mini since 1999 so i know all my shit is real. Thank god i dont have to worry about this fake shit out there.

If they are fakes how can you tell?

I wish someone would get on here and investigate the fake poster world. LoL!

lol if only we had an expert to look at this kind of stuff

Well maybe I shouldnt even buy these.I keep asking for a picture but he wont show me one.He'll respond to my emails but wont send pictures.Probably not a good sign.

STINKIN GENIUS - I wish someone would get on here and investigate the fake poster world. LoL!
I spoke up and all I got was shit for it, seems like everybody WANTS to know, but nobody LIKES IT when the truth is told...

ricksongjj - lol if only we had an expert to look at this kind of stuff

Well maybe I shouldnt even buy these.I keep asking for a picture but he wont show me one.He'll respond to my emails but wont send pictures.Probably not a good sign.

NEVER buy shit if the seller wont send you pics... thats rule #1 people...

If someone lists a poster on ebay in EXCELLENT condition would you expect it to arrive with tackholes if nothing was mentioned in the ad?

well excellent isn't mint- but it's better than fair. 

but yah I would be a little bummed if tack holes were present. Could be worse though!!!

condition should generally apply to overall surface and edge conditions. minor nicks etc... are covered. PIN HOLES and RIPS or TEARS or FOLDS are NOT and SHOULD BE MENTIONED...

thats what I thought

thanks FP

"Were those fakes?"

"If they are fakes how can you tell?"

for starters, i bought one and got 3 ufc 3s, 3 ufc 5s, and 3 ufc 9s. who gives out those flyers like that? they are BAD color photo copies. there are real ufc/SEG flyers out there. if they are real, then they are worth over 100 plus(depending on show and condition)

Alot of people were selling those 8x10 photo copies on ebay for a while BIN 9.99. But at least they weren't trying to claim them as originals.