UFC 4 Flyer?

My ufc 3 mini is the real deal. had it since 99.

That sucks if they are fakes.I had Royce sign mine and was hoping to get Ken to sign it also.

alls i know is that the ones i got were total fakes. and when trying to track down the history, they came from "some guy" with no further information.

I was stupid,I never used to keep track of who I got what from when I first got stuff.Normally if I get just one thing from someone I dont really keep any info on them.

WWE_Fighter - 
WWE_Fighter -  $25

Looks like I was right, again.
Right about what?

Buying Affliction instead of Tapout gear?

Flexing sideways instead of straight-on in the mirror?

Selling all of your collection to finance your GED?

Liking guys instead of girls?

and the list goes on.... about your "right"ness.....

Can you for once post or start a thread with some substance please... like actual information that we can use around here that is MMA Memorabilia related... and accurate.

i can tell you just about my whole collection where i got my stuff.

RicksonGJJ has a case of "Cam"itis...

I also could tell you where everything i have came from... and thats a lot of shit to remember...

You know, I really really had to restrain myself from posting pictures of printing presses- so I hope you give me credit FP. 

Anyway- I can tell you where my collection comes from because the majority of my collection is from a couple people.  I guess it's easier when it's not coming from many, many different people. Obviously,

where did you get that eyeball pride poster?

I take it some of you wont do business with Cam anymore.Me personally I will, Ive always liked Cam.

whatever

I'd still do business with him myself lol. He just needs to stop making excuses about shit that he knew was true all along.

I've had deals go bad with numerous people and have always done deals after with them (with only one exception).

You don't have to like somebody to do a deal with them...

And more importantly... just because you like somebody doesen't mean they wont fuck you...

the more business you do, the more you will realize this to be true.

yumaslim - where did you get that eyeball pride poster?

why you want to buy it?

There one for sale?

What a pretty poster

That is fucking awesome but I can't justify the extra price for the autographed versions.

Plus certain PRIDE posters are great pieces of art by themselves that the autographs in my opinion take away from them.

I agree with your last comment to some extent- but the fighters on this poster definitely adds to the piece.  

my point was that you and everyone here knows where you get your posters. some people buy and "forget" where they got them.

the majority of my pride posters- yes- my UFC collection- no