UFC 46, 47, 48, & 49 in Vegas?

UFC 46 was in Vegas.

UFC 47 is in Vegas.

Rumor has it that UFC 48 and 49 will be in Vegas.

Is this true?

I hope so.

yeah I hope there ALL in vegas

I believe it is so

Yeah. 47-49 should be. The Light Heavyweight championships will be in Vegas. That's for sure.

they sell out or nearly sell out every time in vegas. plus dont have
the extra cost of moving the production across the country and
fighters get to fight earlier, instead of 10pm or later...

lots of pluses to staying in vegas.

anything else would be uncivilized.

i hope they keep it in vegas as well, it adds to the overall atmosphere of big time fighting. i hope to make the trip one day.

Sucks for me. I can't go to all of them. might go to 1 or 2. I'll have to choose them wisely though.

Hey useless, I saw you outside the weighins. You look a lot taller than I pictured you'd be. What team were you with? I you had a pass around your neck.

Dana White confirmed that UFC 47 and 48 will be in vegas. 47 will be in april, and 48 will be in june and 49 will be in september

mmaweekly has it on there website

Viva Las Vegas!

Any dates on the June & Sept shows.

"Hey useless, I saw you outside the weighins. You look a lot taller than I pictured you'd be."

LOL Im only 5'5 so I dont know how short you thought I was.

"What team were you with? I you had a pass around your neck."

I was with the "press". I covered the event for www.matfighting.com My article should be up there by tomorrow.

BTW next time say hello

dana was on the live fighter chat on wed and said that 47,48, and 49 will all be in vegas...understandable with couture/belfort, ken's return, winner of chuck/oritz vs. winner of randy/vitor....hmmmmm which one should i go to now..that's the important question

Don't forget your Buckeye jersey.

Vegas should pay UFC to stay.

Vegas gets old fast though. They shouldn't have more than two in a row there. There are so many nice venues other than Nevada to show the fight.

I like Vegas but I don't wanna go there show after show.

I can't afford to miss work and to be away from my job to go to Vegas, so I hope they bring it back to the East Coast sometime soon. Mohegan or AC would be great!!

i will bring my canes jersey beth...than i can have a pic of you wearing a canes jersey and me wearing a buckeye one!!...haha...not gonna happen

I suspect 48 will be on the East coast.