UFC 46, 47, 48, & 49 in Vegas?

48 will be in vegas b/c of the couture/belfort fight and the return of ken shamrock.

Next 3 are in Vegas. :( Dana said on MMA Weekly.

Bring it back to the UK - best fans and atmosphere.

I was just at the UFC last weekend and... there is nothing like Vegas... fights, gambling, drinkin, partying... nothing can compare to it.

sounds good comish...btw you do a good job on "the shield"...very good show

No. There is nothing like it, but it is highly overrated. Not all fight fans are big drinkers and gamblers.

It's a fun time though. But you have to have some issues if you make Vegas a vacation 3X's a year. ha.

Plus what else is there to do besides gamble/drink?

"next time say hello."

I will. Maybe you could have gotten me in. I was still on that line when they closed the place off.

Sucks to be common folk.

I'd like to see it in Atlantic City once more.

Pipe up for AC, people.

"I will. Maybe you could have gotten me in. I was still on that line when they closed the place off."

man that sucnks. I got there at 12:30 and there was already a line forming. By the time 1 hit that line was huge.! Sorry that they didnt let you in

I'll be out there for the June show.

It's one hell of a time in Vegas for the UFC...

Atlantic City for UFC 50!

I bet 50 is somewhere close to NYC, and its on New Years eve.

Why does Zuffa come to the east coast during the winter? Makes no sense.

It's a bd idea to have every event in NV. IF you ahve too many in 1 spot the attendance will drop. It happened with them before. Every event they have in Ct and NJ sells out. They should keep using those locations. You have to remember that KOTC, WEC, IFC etc.. all have multiple events in the NV/CA area. Peopel can't go to an MMA event every month. If you have every event isn the same area people are going to pick and choose which ones to go to and attendance will drop.