UFC 46 main card????

anyone know or have any idea of what fights are gonna be shown on the PPV and which are gonna be left off?? i'm just really hoping to see Rivera vs Murray. that is all. thanks.

It looks like there are just too many good fights. I really want to see the Hermes fight as well as the one you mentioned.

Nothing official has been said, but it isn't too hard to figure it out.

The ones we are guaranteed to see are :

Couture vs. Belfort
Hughes vs. Penn
Murray vs. Rivera
Mir vs. Sims

That leaves at least one more that we will for sure see, because there is always at least 5 fights shown. The swing bout will be either Karo vs. St. Pierre or Newton vs. Verissimo. If I had to bet, I would probably say they show the Karo fight as they seem to want to build him up.

That leaves Serra vs. Strebendt, Josh Thomson vs. Hermes Franca and one of the above mentioned fights as the prelims. I highly doubt that Murray/Rivera and Mir/Sims will go to the cards, so we should see at least 1-2 of the prelims.

If Zuffa was smart, they would do another preshow like they did for UFC 42 and show one of the prelims so it would increase the chance that the viewers will get to see the entire card this time.

By putting showing one of the prelims on the pre-show for free, Dana could kill two birds with one stone: (1) ensure the fans see an extra fight and (2) fix it so the fans don't have to spend thirty minutes watching the same five minutes worth of footage. I really with Zuffa would consider this option.

It's gonna really suck if they end up with all this extra time again, but we don't see any of the prelims.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt