UFC 47 Contest

TOUCH OF EVIL NEWSLETTER'S UFC 47 PREDICTION CONTEST
www.touchofevil.us
itsallgood137@sympatico.ca

Think you know a lot about UFC? Let's find out.

With UFC 47, expected to be the biggest Zuffa show since UFC 40 with Ortiz-Shamrock due to the hype of Tito Ortiz vs. Chuck Liddell, upcoming on 4/2, Touch of Evil Newsletter is offering a contest based on the event open to anyone reading this.

It's not a contest based on who is going to win which fight or anything like that. The only prediction you have to make is for the amount of buys the show will do on pay per view. That's right, I'm looking for someone to accurately predict the success of this show on pay per view, based on the preliminary numbers that will be out a few weeks after the show happens.

The most successful UFC pay per views of all-time are UFC 5, UFC 6 and the '95 Ultimate Ultimate, which all hovered around the 260,000 buys mark. The three most successful shows under Zuffa were UFC 40 at 150,000 buys; UFC 44 at 80,000 buys and UFC 33 at 75,000 buys. So how well do you think UFC 47 will sell on pay per view?

The person closest to guessing the amount of buys the show does on pay per view will win a free 6-month subscription to the Touch of Evil Newsletter ($30 value - for more information on the newsletter check out www.touchofevil.us). There's also a runner-up prize, for the person second closest to guessing the success of the show on pay per view, which is a free 3-month subscription ($15 value). In the event of two or more people tying for first, the 6-month subscription will be given out to all of the tying winners. In the event of there being a winner, but two or more people tying for runner-up, the 3-month subscription will be given out to all of the tying runners-up.

Submit your name, shipping address and your prediction for the amount of buys on pay per view that UFC 47 will do to me before the end of April 1st. My email address is itsallgood137@sympatico.ca

Site: www.touchofevil.us Email: itsallgood137@sympatico.ca

ttt

ttt

ttt

nice, ttt!

ttt

ttt

ttt

Which is why I said the contest is based off the preliminary numbers off the satellites.

Liked the newsletter i got the other day.

ttt