UFC 50 PPV Atlas fully functional!

search for sports bars in your area via ZIP code as well as via the toolbar, just like the BJJ Atlas.

www.bjjatlas.com/UFC50.asp

support!

regards,

reynaldo

bjj atlas

'no straining to find MMA PPVs tonight'

Great Work!!

Atlas, that is a very cool site!! thanks for putting that up, its easy to use for people who are looking for schools, very informative...

they dont have one of those for Muay Thai do they??

and does you site have all the BJJ schools or just the ones that are registered with you? And if so, how can i find out how many schools you have registered in Orlando??

TT

ttt

TT

Damn, good idea dude. So is there usually a covercharge like there is when a boxing PPV is shown at a bar?

aaah, compliments (and female orgasms) are like music to my ears. thank you!

so many questions...

okay, let's see

1) muay thai academies--hmm, not yet but i can make one. it was such a strain trying to gather all the info i do have about BJJ/Grappling gyms that i didn't have time to get the MMA database going in time for our launch goal. but we're not done! there are many more surprises coming...

2) "and does you site have all the BJJ schools or just the ones that are registered with you? And if so, how can i find out how many schools you have registered in Orlando??"--->> i wish it had all the bjj schools. has between 3-400 with about 80% of those in the US. The rest are in Canada and the UK. We working on mapping those now. 

--->>instructors mail daily about how to get registered, or why did i leave them off, etc. it was nothing purposeful. it was just a huge undertaking and i bought a house and moved out of state during all of it. was in the middle of a real maelstrom. but we have a press release scheduled soon which should clarify some stuff. if not, i'll put a FAQ up.

--->> (regarding Orlando gyms) i don't have the exact # off hand, but i'll take a look and MMAmail you after tonight.

thanks for the interest and compliments. and please put the BJJ Atlas to good use. spread the word cause we definitely need sponsors!

regards,

reynaldo

bjj atlas

'no straining to find UFC 50 PPVs tonight'

www.bjjatlas.com/UFC50.asp