UFC 56 Tickets on Sale Tomorrow

Tickets go on sale Monday (9/19) for UFC 56: Full Force at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

Rich Franklin and Matt Hughes will both be defending their titles on Saturday, November 19th.

Tickets available at all Ticketmaster outlets, Ticketmaster.com or by calling 877-880-0880.

how about oct 3rd?

I don't have the exact date yet from the Hard Rock Hotel however I should have information this week.

What time, our time?

Beth,

When are you bringing a UFC to Houston? Boxing does well in Houston, smaller pro MMA shows do sell out with overpriced tickets, why not the premier UFC?

Houston has put on some of the greatest shows on Earth; the worlds biggest media markets of the Superbowl, MLB & NBA All-Star games, and a week of non-stop parties. We filled the Astrodome for the Ali fight.

We have everything from world class hotels and stadiums to entertainment. We would make a week of UFC activities to further advance the sport within George R. Brown Convention Center, in the the 4th largest community in the USA. Get a UFC down here and ya'll won't be disappointed. Put together a great card and we could sell out Reliant Stadium(65,000 seats), much like the great Pride venues.

Zuffa make it happen!

10 am pt.

ThANKS. 4 sold.

???????????

I thought the UFC wasn't going to be using Internet Media?

^^LOL^^

"I thought the UFC wasn't going to be using Internet Media?"

UFC means MMA media websites. I think that UFC is trying start their own media

i would love to see the ufc in my hometown

houston in the flibbletifloop!

Oct. 3 - Ultimate Fight Night 2 on Spike TV

Oct. 7 - UFC 55: Fury on PPV

Nov. 5 - TUF 2 Finale on Spike TV

Nov. 19 - UFC 56: Full Force on PPV

The time sequences of those events would make for a great lead in to a NEW YEARS EVE event. The follow up NEW YEARS with a SUPERBOWL UFC WEEKEND.

nice, thanks for the info.

November 19 will simply be the best night of fights this year. NO doubt.