UFC 60 Party in Denver, by ROF

RING OF FIRE hosts UFC party at Red & Jerry's

Saturday, May 27th, 2006, 7:30PM

Red & Jerry's, Denver, Colorado

This Saturday night all sports fans are invited to UFC 60: HUGHES vs GRACIE Party at RED & JERRY'S brought to you by RING OF FIRE CHAMPIONSHIPS.

After 11 years away from the house that he built,Royce Gracie will aim to awe the fight world when he returns to the Octagon to take on UFC Champion Matt Hughes and prove, once and for all, that he is a master in the sport of the mixed martial arts. Gracie, credited for launching MMA in the United States, will take on two-time World Champion Matt Hughes, considered by many to be the greatest welterweight competitor in UFC history. Ultimate Fighting Championship presents UFC 60: HUGHES VS. GRACIE

With a main event this big both Red & Jerrys and ROF staff felt that the proper place to show the broadcast would be inside the state of the art Event Center. The fights will be shown on the huge main screen as well as the multiple sattelite tv's on the wall. The party will start at 7:30 pm and the UFC broadcast begins at 8:00 pm and is open to the public.

Also that night at Red and Jerrys, the Coors Light Silver Bullet girls will be entering patrons into a drawing for the ULTIMATE COORS LIGHT RING OF FIRE EXPERIENCE. Two lucky winners will be drawn at random right before the main event. The winners will then get the VIP treatment for RING OF FIRE 24 INTEGRITY show on June 17th. The Winners will be picked up in a limo from Brother's BBQ where they will accompany the Coors Light Ring Girls to the event. At the event the winners will be taken behind the scenes to meet a few of the fighters for pictures and autographs. The winners will then be brought to a double recliner couch set up ringside, where they will be treated dinner from Brothers BBQ and wash it down with a bucket of cold Coors Light served by the lovely Coors Light girls. The winners will then be brought back via Limo to Brother BBQ for the official ROF 24 after party!!!

The only way to win is to attend the UFC 60 party at Red and Jerrys this Saturday!!

PPV Fight Card:
Matt Hughes vs. Royce Gracie
Brandon Vera vs. Assuerio Silva
Diego Sanchez vs. John Alessio
Mike Swick vs. Joe Riggs

Preliminary Bouts:
Jeremy Horn vs. Chael Sonnen
Melvin Guillard vs. Rick Davis
Matt Wiman vs. Spencer Fisher
Dean Lister vs. Alessio Sakara
Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Fabiano Scherner

Directions:
Red & Jerry's is located at the intersection of Santa Fe and Oxford which is right in between Hampden and Belleview. Look for our huge outdoor sign, you can't miss it! From 1-25, exit Santa Fe. Take Santa Fe past Hampden to Oxford. If you hit Belleview, you've gone too

UUAA

fly me in? please! lol. sounds fun.

TTT

I am reserving tables until noon on Saturday.

anyone interested can e-mail me at beanz4@msn.com with name, # in your party, and a phone number.

the place packs up pretty quick!!

5 tables reserved...

going fast

TTT

who is this BANG fellow?

lets get brothers' to cater.

i will call nicky

Wish I could join the party but gotta shoot the JewBoy Boxing show in Rocky Ford. Maybe next time.

TTT

I always get a kick out of that name when I hear it.

Maybe I should change my companies name from FY Productions to IrishEnglishSwedish Boy Promotions?

TTT for Sven and the ring of fire!

whats up brother?

CRAZY HOOK in the HOUSE!

how are you man? anything biting?