Kirik IS correct.

and furthermore, the terms "idiot" and "TUF Noob" are generally reserved
for someone who disagrees with you.

"A large, unfortunate percentage of people feel better when they put
other people down. The scientific term for the group is "losers.""

i'd say this is irony at its finest.

I actually addressed this topic in my last MMAToday blog:

http://mmatoday.blogspot.com/

Personally I would have no respect for your opinions if you met LT and asked for ant autograph picture etc. If you think someone is scum why would you associate with them. Be social yes fawn all over them no. If I ran into him today I would say high but not hang out with him.

I can't understand why you got a pic with someone you don't like or are not a fan of. There is a big differnce between civil in a social setting and fawning over someone acting like a "fan" of theirs.

I never said being civil in a social makes you a pussy
that is how you phrased it. You are reading way too much into my statement. The LT example was used because people have strong feelings about him but tend to suspend them because he is an athlete. Look I have a framed picture on my wall with someone I think is a scumbag , what type of statement does that make about someone.

Phil- very good opening post.

"This has been my stance since the belt was GIVEN to him. "

No Franklin actually had defeated Tanner for the belt. Tanner had several straight wins in the 185 division including getting the vacant belt in a fight against a man who did defeat Linland in Terrell. Franklin won the belt from the former champion who won the belt in a legitamate fashion.