UFC 66 PBP

Rory dreams of being a main event

I meant the non-televised part of the undercard...

yup

thx...

In the ring, out of the ring, what's the difference? Just so long as he quits.

gonzaga by armbar

Gabriel Gonzaga (Pictures) vs Carmelo Marrero (Pictures)

Round 1

Class was in session for Marrero. Gonzaga was all over him early with a punch that sent Marrero to the canvas. Gonzaga then worked for an arm-triangle choke before giving it up for mount. Gonzaga then secured an armbar from the top to force a tap at 3:22 of the first frame.

Gonzaga is going to have a break out year if they don't throw him at Cro Cop right away.

Cheick who?

3 for 3 :)

Cheick Yerbuti

Thiago destroyed DeSouza.

What a huge win for him. He is going to be a star.

Can people just let Lew run with this pbp instead of cluttering it up with random stuff? How about you guys make a "UFC66 thoughts" thread or something.

Don't want to sound like an asshole guys, sorry.

4 for 4 :)

lets see the pbp of thiago fight.

Thiago Alves (Pictures) vs Tony DeSouza (Pictures)

Round 1

Tony tried to get the fight to the ground throughout the first, but Alves had none of it. Thiago then landed a huge punch that sent DeSouza to the canvas. Alves pounded away for the rest of the period. DeSouza is only saved by the bell after taking serious damage. Sherdog.com scores it 10-8 for Alves.

Round 2

Surprisingly, DeSouza comes out for the second round. Both fighters circling. DeSouza seems to be out of control with wild strikes. Alves times a DeSouza shot perfectly and lands a right knee on the the button that ends the fight at 1:10 of the second round.

Irish beat me too it

im a big thiago fan so im very happy he won. i hope he gets to rematch fitch in the future and redeem his loss.

fuck i was to slow on the pbp lol