UFC 66 PBP

that's what i said the last time i went to the Mustang Ranch

LOL!!!!

this is for my fellow UG'rs who don't suck.

Michael Bisping (Pictures) vs Eric Schafer (Pictures)
Round 1
Bisping lands a heavy right hand that stuns Schaffer, but the American regroups and scores a takedown. Bisping gets back to his feet. Schaffer again takes the fight to the canvas. Schaffer is working an arm-triangle from half-guard. Bisping stands and Schaffer takes his back. Bisping, still standing, slams Schaffer to the mat and gets to his feet. The UK fighter lands a hard left kick to his opponent’s head. Again the American scores a takedown. Schaffer tries to take Bisping’s back but he allows the British fighter to escape to his feet. Bisping stands over Schaffer, and pounds him out with heavy strikes. The referee halts the contest at the 4:24 mark.

why is leben fighting after AA?

Arlovski vs. cruz coming up... both fighters are in the ring. Arlovski is looking ready to go...

hes not....

wtfkkm - "tard"?

someone needs to take a chill-pill.

you might need to learn something about respect.

people praise and appreciate someone's postings, and the only thing you can offer is crap.

you should just go to the corner and put on a helmet.

2 x

Arlovski won with a knockout. Cruz was trying a leglock... and Arlovski hit him with about 10 to 12 punches. Cruz was out cold!

Alright, AA!!!!

Will you people ever just shut up and fuck off so we can read Lews PBP. Go ruin your own threads.

hey asshole quit  hijacking the thread...

Andrei Arlovski (Pictures) vs Marcio Cruz (Pictures)
Round 1
Cruz shoots and pulls guard after Arlovski stuffs the takedown. Arlovski rises to his feet, with Cruz holding on to a leg. Cruz drops down for a toe-hold. Arlovski counters with a leg submission of his own. Arlovski illegally kicks Cruz on the ground. Herb Dean tries to restart and warn the former champion, but Cruz protests that he wasn’t kicked in the head so he could keep the position. Just seconds after the restart, Arlovski lands a right hand from his back that hurts Cruz. “Pe de Pano,” stunned from the blow, again goes back to Arlovski’s leg and was rewarded with several unanswered punches, forcing referee Dean to stop the match at 3:15 of the first.

Thanks Lew, keep it coming.

Sorry guys... I was just trying to help out with quick results. I will stay off the thread!!

it's cool, but people want detailed accounts.

TTT

keep 'em coming Lew

lew ...

could you just start a new official thread with each fight ?

you effort is appreciated.

Chris Leben (Pictures) vs Jason MacDonald (Pictures)

Round 1

Leben catches a low kick and follows MacDonald to the ground. Leben stands and connects on a few strikes while the Canadian tries to stand. For the next several minutes, MacDonald shoots unsuccessfully several times and receives heavy damage from the limbs of Chris Leben. The first round is all Leben, 10-9.

Round 2

Leben catches a MacDonad low kick and follows with a right hand and a takedown. MacDonald gives up side-control after going for an armbar from his back. MacDonald uses a Kimura to get back to his feet. "The Athlete" sores his first takedown of the bout. MacDonald secures a guillotine from the top position in half-guard, before rolling over to finish. Chris Leben was choked out cold briefly.