UFC 66 Still not Sold-Out!

You know by the time some people fly to Vegas for New Years Eve weekend, they will pay those inflated prices to see this PPV live.

What am I missing?

I just went to ticketmaster and couldn't get any tickets at any price?

Sounds like a sell out.

Max

ticketmaster has tons of seats! $200 are still available.

Yes! Tickets still available = tons of seats!

if you can get 8 $200 seats together that means there's plenty.

No it doesn't. There could be 8 seats left, all together. Do you think ticketmaster just sells the seats in random spots so that there could be 2000 seats left but not 8 together?

When you can't get 8 seats together that means seats in that price are filling up. Thats when they start to fill the rows that have seats left. That's how they do it.

RIP UFC

I'm not saying it's not going to sellout, after all every show is soldout according to Goldie. Plus ticket brokers and scalpers buy a huge chunk of them what Ticketmaster has available is nowhere near how many seats are for sale. I've been to 5 ufcs in vegas since 52, and i think it's strange that there's still seats 5 days before..and it's new years in vegas!

People bitching about it being too expensive have never been to an event. I've been to UFC's for $35 and for $500, and I've always had a great time.

Just being there and experiencing the event is a great thing. Seeing all the fighters and famous people. Plus it's New Years Eve... party in VEGAS.

where can i get one of the 200 dollar ones?

"Pride soldout the tokyo dome a few years ago. i'm sure 70,000 is a bigger gate than the 10,000 seat MGM. "

Actually it was like 90,000 to 92,000 people at the event.

"Actually it was like 90,000 to 92,000 people at the event."

They lost money doing that event.

"People bitching about it being too expensive have never been to an event. I've been to UFC's for $35 and for $500, and I've always had a great time. "

As gave I, but when the cheap seats for a UFC go for $200, that's when I know to skip that one and see it on TV instead.

UFC 65 for example was a much better deal with $200 seats in a comprable area to where the $700 ones are for 66.

"People bitching about it being too expensive have never been to an event. I've been to UFC's for $35 and for $500, and I've always had a great time.
Just being there and experiencing the event is a great thing. Seeing all the fighters and famous people. Plus it's New Years Eve... party in VEGAS"

When UFC charges this in Columbus it will be empty. I just hope they lower prices for that event

People bitching about prices have likely been to several UFC's and know better than to pay those prices.

Charging that for tickets and hugh PPV - and still not paying the fighters shit!!!

The BEST thing you can do to combat outrageous ticket and PPV prices is to always get the PPV with a bunch of people, instead of individually, that is the key.

I dont mind paying the PPV price. What concerns me is that I was planning on buying like 4 tickets for the Columbus show and for me to get "ok" seats it looks as if its going to cost like 4k or something or $1200 for nosebleeds.

Dana White, The Fertitas and Zuffa have lost touch with the base that kept them alive during the crappy years by overpricing the tickets

The feel of a live crowd on a big fight night is awesome, but I don't need to experience that more than once every few years.

The reason I am interested in any combat event is the actual fights. To enjoy the fights I need to actually see them from a decent angle---something only a televised broadcast can deliver. Even if you have ringside seats, you can't see shit unless the fighters are on your side of the cage.

Nothing beats a handful of MMA-savvy friends watching the PPV at home. Keeps the cost down, and the rednecks and and other tools far away.