UFC 68: Franklin vs. MacDonald

MacDonald will have a mental edge going into the fight. He is on a roll. Rich was just destroyed in his last fight. He will not have his confidence back completly until he at least wins a round or two.

I think you underestimate Franklin. He got KO'd shortly before going on a tear in the UFC.

franklin would murder him. franklin's striking and overall game is much stronger than leben's and he would pick macdonald apart if he came in and fought anything close to the way he fought against leben.

I know his subs are great no doubt but franklin will ko or tko him pretty much forsure..real bad matchup for him i think.

no fight is set yet.

Rich would hurt Macdonald very badly.

Id like to see swick fight mac.

Chris Armour I think you and I are the only ones talking about Nate Marquet, everyone else is talking about Quarry. Is Quary even fighting anymore? And yes, I am retired now...

A fight between Marquet and Silva, althlough intriguing on paper, would end very violently. Silva can outstrike him with precision punches (see Leban fight), Knees (See Franklyn fight), kicks (see Murray fight) or a combination of any of those with the clinch as his Ace in the hole. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Nate sucks or Silva is god but at this time, Silva is on top of the world adn simply too polished to have a let down. Did yoiu see the fur coat he was wearing???

The main differences between said fights and Marquardt/Silva is that Nate is a much,much more well rounded fighter than those listed and after seeing the Franklin fight he knows to avoid the clich at all cost. Nate has a pretty slick ground game that would finish Silva off almost definitely, IF he could get him down. Similar to what you said, I don't think Silva is a push-over by any means it just seems to me that his great striking wouldn't be enough to beat a fighter as smart as Nate Marquardt.

Once again man I was just foolin around about the need to retire shit, hope it didn't come off the wrong way.

ttt

Chris Armour, dont worry about it. How about we agree to disagree adn if the fight ever happens we can put a little screen name bet on it?