UFC 70 on HBO

"Aren't you suppose to be fighting Bisping on that card Mr. Sinosic?? ;-)"

That's the rumour on one of the UK MMA sites.  I've got my fingers crossed.  :-)  Anything is possible since I am back with the UFC.

Elvis

TBA jokes are timeless like your momma jokes.

Elvis lives again!

"Anything is possible since I am back with the UFC."

Word!!

no ian freeman?

"hopefully it is simulcasted on HBO and PPV or is played on HBO the next day. If every card for UFC was on HBO after the PPV, then I would get HBO"

Dude, buying HBO for a month is much cheaper than a PPV.

ttt

This would make sence, b/c a lot of people might not order it on PPV for $40. I think the smart move would bo to offer it on HBO tape deplay and PPV for $20 (for those who don't have HBO). That would be similar to how Showtime does some boxing events - free for those who pay for the network, decent price for those that don't.

Some math for those who are confused:

1 year of HBO or Showtime = $144
$144 = 3.6 PPVs

Showtime usually offers its boxing cards as a $25 PPV for non-subscribers. I never really understood that because you can get a whole month of Showtime for like $12.

^^^^^

I guess it is for those who might only order 1-3 boxing PPVs per year.

TBA by GNP or RNC....

*goes out to grab crackers for all that cheese*

"I guess it is for those who might only order 1-3 boxing PPVs per year."

You're missing the point. You can just buy 1 month and then cancel. The only reason to buy the $25 PPV is if you are too lazy to call your cable company twice to subscribe and then cancel.

Sweet, and I just ordered HBO to watch ROME.

Sweet, and I just ordered HBO to watch ROME.

Elvis,

Change yer name to TBA and you are on the card!!

tba vs tba

I hope they make Jim Lampley commentate, he's done nothing but trash the UFC and MMA since it's gone big time. It would be just desserts for him.

"I hope they make Jim Lampley commentate, he's done nothing but trash the UFC and MMA since it's gone big time. It would be just desserts for him."

Hell no. I'd rather listen to someone who actually wants to be there. That's why Rogan is such a great commentator- he's obviously a big fan and his enthusiasm is infectious.

WTF? You're actually hoping the card is a PPV instead of free on HBO?

..."Hell no. I'd rather listen to someone who actually wants to be there. That's why Rogan is such a great commentator- he's obviously a big fan and his enthusiasm is infectious"

Totally