UFC 70 Salaries revealed

Again, they were stealing money from him for quite a while.

I think he had like 5 Brutal KO's in a row in the UFC and he got paid like 18k or some shit.

"I wonder what crocops win bonus would have been."

Pretty sure he doesn't have a win bonus because he got 350k for the Sanchez fight aswell.

I wonder how they work out his what his PPV bonus would have been with it being on PPV. Probably give him an extra $500,000 bonus.

Anyone have the PPV shares that some fighters got? Do all the fighters get some percentage of the PPV or is it all on a per contract basis. The reason I ask is that half the card wouldn't make enough money to break the poverty level much less training and traveling.

why is dana paying these guys coming over from pride so much $ if they are "overrated"

why do they keep losing if they are not?

There are alot of names on that list who I never heard of before who scored decent paydays

stupid question:

does the ufc pick up the tab for the fighter and his corner's trip to vegas or wherever? Are the salaries reported -- salary plus expenses including food and everything?

"Elvis is friggin 1-5 in the UFC... no damn way he deserves more than 8K"

The thing that pisses me off is the UFC only calls him when theyre in trouble or need a guy last minute... its ALWAYS against some monster or up and comer who they know he wont beat.... he ALWAYS comes through for them and they still have the balls to only throw him 8 freakin K????

Thats bullshit! He deserves more!