UFC 73: STACKED

UFC 73: STACKED

Tito Ortiz vs. Rashad Evans

Anderson Silva vs. Nate Marquardt

Sean Sherk vs. Hermes Franca

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Heath Herring

Card is mother fucking stacked!!!

Tickets on sale Saturday, May 12th for general onsale.

Event in Sacramento!!!

Is that the actual name?

Yeah, UFC 73 will make up for the weak-ass UFC 72.

"Card is mother fucking stacked"

someone has been drinking, lol.

is herring vs nog confirmed?

"Card is mother fucking stacked!!!"

saucy has been hanging around Dana too much. IMO.

ttt

vera nog would be better

Poster pic??

it is a great card, I will go out on a limb and say it IS mother fucking stacked.

Is this the first HBO card?

greattt card

saucylv33 8675 Posts First Time you cursed

"Card is mother fucking stacked!!!"

That card has my stacked stamp of approval.

Hmm, Nog/Herring III when both the others were very one-sided? As uninspiring as I found McCully's debut, at least he'd be a new opponent. Kind of ironic that we finally get Nog in the UFC and with all the potential fresh matchups, his first opponent is a guy he has fought twice in Pride.

Herring-Nog, if true, is dumb. I'm down for the rest, though fucking Ortiz-Evans aint no main event- main should be either one of the title fights.

tito sells tickets and PPV...if you don't know that already, you need to find another interest

I will say that though I really, really disagree with putting Nog against Heath for the third time, that is a very stacked card. Top fighters in 4 of the 5 main card matches.

Ha ha ha ha Beth. This is what you couldn't wait to ttt my other McCulley/Nog thread about? Herring/Nog III? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

There are two great fights on this card:

Tito Ortiz vs. Rashad Evans

Sean Sherk vs. Hermes Franca

Can't wait to see both of them!

Anderson Silva vs. Nate Marquardt is going to be a DISGRACEFUL borefest with Nate laying on Anderson for 5 AWFUL rounds and "winning" the championship just like the UFC's new Golden Boy McCulley did to Hardonk. Seriously, mark my words this fight will be an embarrassment!

Nog/Herring I & II were GREAT fights but Heath has been inactive and looked terrible when active for nearly 3 years now....WTF are you people thinking?

ttt for two good fights = STACKED

You people have lost perspective and your "mother fucking" minds over there...

"Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Heath Herring"

WTF? they sign nog and this is the fight we get???

Seriously, when my Nate/Silva prediction comes true you should publicly apologize to me and all MMA fans and then send me free tickets, airfare and hotel for your next "STACKED" event....