UFC 74 Respect: Rumored card +pics

Card - are you angry you didn't post this first?

that tba guy is gonna be tired at the end of the night

If the card stands, I see Sylvia being on the undercard. The top five fights will be on the main card and the remaining 4 on the undercard. Sylvia has been too boring lately to be on the main card.

Hell, I'd pay 40$ for the first two fights alone. Awesome card.

"Card - are you angry you didn't post this first?"

lol no =) Procrastinator rawks. Work's been busy, I can't whore the forums as much. =(

wtf w/ lutter fighting in the UFC again.......

best card in a long time

Yup, either the Syliva fight, the Grove-Cote fight, or the Stevenson-Pellegrino fight has to be on the undercard.

The UFC is pushing Grove and Joe Daddy, and both are closer to title shots than Sylvia. Wonder who gets the dark match?

ttt for Lutter

these cards just keep getting better and better with the pride guys being intergrated into the ufc. im equally exited for the next 3 cards and i will be buying all

I'll take it.

The left side of that poster wins.

nice looking card. tba will busy that night

great card!

Come on, the only logical opponent for Silvia is CroCop. That's the fight everyone wanted to see and they are both coming off losses anyway.

If Lutter can't take down Jensen he is in big trouble!

Nice card for sure.

Po' Sakurai... Yet another Pride star to fall before the 'Reality Show Contestants'.

"Po' Sakurai... Yet another Pride star to fall before the 'Reality Show Contestants'."

Sakurai's no can. Check his record. Good matchup for Sanchez.

Gonzaga's a bad match for Randy. Gabriel by TKO.

GSP by DEC.

"Werdum against Sylvia...both coming off losses."

That is my guess as well.

"Since when is Lutter "The Serial Killer"?"

Since the marketing department released this card.

"Po' Sakurai... Yet another Pride star to fall before the 'Reality Show Contestants'."

Will that bring the total to 1?