UFC 74 Respect: Rumored card +pics

Good card..a couple interesting tba's and it's a great card.

Smac: Mishima x 2, Edwards... And there will be more.

Damn fine card!

Lutter has been the "Serial Killier" since the TUF finale

What makes Lutter a serial killer? Is it because he's a white male between the ages of 25 and 55? If so, 80% of the UFC's stable is made up of serial killers.

Tim Sylvia should take on Jerome LeBanner.

He owes us this match...

Great card.

"Smac: Mishima x 2, Edwards... And there will be more."

Yes because everyone thinks of Mishima and Edwards when they think of Pride.

Mishima was 2-2 in Pride with one of his wins coming over Crazy Horse.

Mishima beat Rob Emerson does that mean Pride guys are killing TUF guys?

Edwards has 7 or 8 fights in the UFC and 3 in Pride. He's 1-4 in his last 5 in 3 different promotions.

I'd hardly consider either of them Pride Stars, or even names associated with Pride.

Bobby Southworth and Shannon the Cannon fought in Pride... does every promotion that Ritch fought in get to claim some superiority over Pride?

If Southworth beats someone else who fought in Pride is that a win for TUF or a win for Pride on your scorecard?

UFC 74 is August 25th? Seems like quite a while between ppv's.

"UFC 74 is August 25th? Seems like quite a while between ppv's."

I can't imagine the buy rates are good in the summer. it's still light out when the PPV starts, and people are on vacation.

Wellisch v. Werdum would be a nice style matchup. Sylvia/Werdum might be good, sort of like Tim's fight with Monson with better striking. Werdum doesn't have great takedowns though.

cote can't get a break!

That card actually looks better than UFC 73.

Very good chance that the top 3 fights on 73 will be slow decisions.

TTT for the new updated card

Knowing quite well that Ryan Jensen never looks at these boards and we went to highschool together I feel I can say the following:

Lutter may well be the most under rated 185 lber in the game. His BJJ level is top .01% of all black belts in America. Ryan has made it his mission in life to destroy all BJJ people (namely me) by using mindless violence.

Lutter will almost 100% guarantee close the distance and try to push Ryan into the cage as soon as he gets a feel for the fight. I think our group has enough quality BJJ guys to prepare for that level but world class BJJ is world class BJJ. But as Ryan has shown me - BJJ works alot better when they aren't beating your face in.

I see this fight going like Trevor Prangley vs Lutter...

ttt