UFC 83 RESULTS : Spoilers

Hi, here's the results of the UFC 83 .

Jonathan Goulet def. Kuniyoshi Hironaka by TKO (referee stoppage) at 2:07 round 2

Cain Velasquez def. Brad Morris by TKO (Referee stoppage) at 2:10 of the 1st round

Rich Clementi def. Sam Stout by Split decision

Demian Maia def. Ed Herman by Submission (Referee stoppage) at 2nd round

Jason Day def. Alan Belcher by TKO (Referee stoppage) at 3:58 of the 1st round

Jason MacDonald def. Joe Doerksen by TKO (Referee stoppage) at 0:56 of the 2nd round

Mac Danzig def. Mark Bocek by Submission (RNC) at 3:47 of the 2nd round

Michael Bisping def. Charles McCarthy par TKO (Abandon - Forearm Injury?) at 5:00 of the 1st round

Nate Quarry def. Kalib Starnes by Unanimous decision

Rich Franklin def. Travis Lutter by TKO (Referee stoppage) at 3:01 of the 2nd round

Georges St-Pierre def. Matt Serra by TKO at 4:45 of the 2nd round

Doerksen just probably got the 1st round.

Big ground game this fight...

MacDonald just won by TKO. Doerksen was cut. The referee stop the fight, but it appears that Macdonald didn't knew the fight was stop (maybe the referee wasn't clear enough) so he continue to punch... OUCH! :-s

MadDonald def. Doerksen by TKO (Ref. Stoppage) at 0:56 of the 2ème round

Judging b the weigh-in footage it may not have been an accident.

Play by play on UltimeFanatic.com on our chat (take a look above the first news). Just ask for English if you come and we'll do it in English as well.

lol That's what we think either Mike ;-) I just want to stay "politically correct" lollll

Goulet had a hard time during the 1st round. We were afraid he qas going to lost, but he survive until the bell. Then he rushd on Hironaka in the middle of the 2nd round to win by TKO

Velasquez vs Morris appeared to be a mismatch. IMO, Morris didn't do anything. To be cool with Morris, let's say he didn't had the chance to do something ;-)

Clementi vs Stout was pretty close. this fight could have gone either way. Actually we had Stout as the winner (we thouht he won the 2nd and the 3rd). He wasn't stolen, but this was a close fight. It easily could have been a draw.

Maia vs Herman was all about the ground game.

Jason Day got a convincing victory over Belcher. HE can be proud of his performance. WOWWWW. Congrat's J-Day! Seriously, hje gave his 110% and showed how much he improved his stand up game!

IMO, Doerksen got the 1st round for his submission attempts but finally, MacDonald won by TKO in the 2nd round. Doerksen was cut. The referee stop the fight, but it appears that Macdonald didn't knew the fight was stop (maybe the referee wasn't clear enough) so he continue to punch... OUCH! :-s

ThePeepHole of China could have seen that bald spot of Paviliche's (Barney) head from India .

MacDonald knew the fight was stopped. He practically three Mazagati off and landed two more solid shots and stood over a KO'd Doerkson yelling/taunting.

On the Jaymac incident, it looked like Mazzagatti stepped in but hadn't stopped the fight.Jay backed off a little and realized Mazzagatti hadn't actually stopped it even though Joe was out of it.I think Jay gave him two more shots while the ref made his final call.

It was timed a little weird but that's what it looked like to me.Jaymac is probably the last guy who'd be taking potshots after a stoppage.I think his annoyance might have been directed at the ref.

It was a great fight tho.
Congrats to Jayamc, and also to Joe for a crazy 1st round.

Thanks for the Spoilers d**face!

I was waiting for the DVD to find out who won!

lambam, stop or you'll make me cry... rolling eyes*

I didn't knew there was going to be somebody dumb enough so i'll have to explain the spoiler mention in the thread title...

the spoiler mention was written because these results were updated LIVE so the undercard bouts results were announced even before we'd knew which one would be broadcast at the end of the PPV. And MMA.tv's thread's title couldn't be edit.

fanatic,

You do realize that that was a joke right?
I posted it after the event and I was there live.

C'était une blague. Je faisais mon sarcastique.
Ne me prends surtout pas au sérieux. ;-)