UFC 83 Undercard Spoilers

Goulet by KO rd 2

From Sherdog:

Kuniyoshi Hironaka (Pictures) vs. Jonathan Goulet (Pictures)
Round 1
Goulet, who got a big pop from the crowd for his Montreal Canadiens jersey, stuffs an early single-leg attempt near the fencing. The fighters trade knees to the body before Goulet executes a judo throw and lands in Hironaka's half-guard. Hironaka rises to his feet and clocks Goulet with a left hand. The round ends with Goulet sporting a mouse under his right eye. Sherdog.com gives the round to Hironaka, 10-9.

Round 2
Both fighters cautiously trade punches in the opening minute of the second frame. A left hand from Goulet rocks Hironaka. The Japanese fighter recovered and backpedaled away from Goulet, who is on the attack with strikes. A left-right combo scores for Goulet, with the right doing the most damage. Hironaka crumbles as referee Dan Miragliotta stepped in to halt the contest at 2:07 of the second.

Good man jimmerson, quick result. And 1 for 1 on the night for me

1 for 1. Yay me.

Cain Velasquez vs. Brad Morris
R1 - Velasquez looks powerful with his striking early on dropping Morris and then following up with some devastating ground and pound. The fight works back to the feet where Morris again is stunned by Velasquez as all he can do is roll away as the former Arizona State wrestler drops punches on him from above forcing the referee to step in and stop the fight.

stout clementi up next.

go clementi!

sorry JG...didnt mean to hijack, just tryin to help out.

I'll leave the results to you bro...I'm about to head to a bar anyway.

come on GSP...

Clementi wins!

I was going to bet on Goulet, I thought he had the best betting odds at +190. But then since I haven't seen anything on Hironaka, everyone on here was sucking his balls, so I figured they knew better than me.

That is my 1 incorrect pick that I know about so far.