UFC 85 Full Card (with pics)

Why is Rivera being brought back?

"Why is Rivera being brought back?"

This is why...

i'm interested in Nate fighting leites, I heard Nate say Thales has improved standup, not sure where Nate wants to go with the fight but I'm sure he'll win.

This is an awesome fight card.

Nice, I'm excited for this card.

Rivera had a tough fight against Terry Martin but that doesn't mean in the slightest that he's a sub par fighter.

He's energized and ready to work his magic again.

He destroyed Kendall Grove in his last matchup...I'm happy to see what can do in this next fight.

No love for fuckin Jorge, man the UG is tough...

great card

Good card, want to see Swick and Davis, and Kampmann is going to tool Rivera big time !

I think Rivera will take Kampmann down and we could see the same result as his fight with Grove

great lineup

I think there is always a special atomosphere when the UFC is in England. I was at the MEN when CroCop got his tiny head kicked into the front row by Gonzaga
& the atmosphere on the night was amazing.

O2 arena is a top class venue. This card isn't the greatest but it's still a good card. I wanna see & hear the punches from Chuck Liddell. I was at the O2 arena past Saturday & I've never heared a thud so loud like when David Haye pumped Enzo Maccaranelli with a overhand right.

A lot of you Americans take MMA for granted & talk shit about fighters, but none of you guys would be able to take the shots that these fighters take. Talk is cheap. For us it's still a novelty to see MMA at the highest level. I used to watch DVD's of old Pride & UFC matches prior to Zuffa but nothing beats a live event. It will be great to see Liddell, Vera & my man El Conquistador fighting here in London. Should be a good night out.

If Marquardt wins he should fight Cote.

Fucking Sweet.

Can't wait.

Hopefully third time is the charm for Marquardt vs. Leites. I wanna see a
sub in that fight.

Kampmann's return.....can't wait. Jorge is NO pushover at all. Tough
fight.

Some great interesting matchups here.

GREAT CARD!!!

Lot's of interesting fights.

The lack of respect for Jorge is puzzling to me. As mentioned by others, he's a solid pro and he demolished Grove in his last fight. Not every fighter has to be future champion material to be worthy of place on the PPV. I think he's a good test for up and coming fighters or someone making his return after a serious injury like Kampmann is in this fight.

I may be wrong here, and I don't mean to start the "look-alike" thread by any means....but does anyone notice any similarities between Vera and Werdum? Maybe it's just me, but it almost looks like if you either put hair on Vera or shaved Werdum bald, they could be related. Just a thought. lol

I wouldn't pay the full price by myself for this card.

"Chonan and Carniero are fighting for who is more creepy looking I believe."

I would agree

Carniero looks like he was really pissed that day when he got that pictured taken

And Chonan looks like he just woke up

Werdum by kimura

then Werdum vs. Nog II