UFC 91 REALLY Sucks B@lls

everyone complaining about it will watch this
card.....guaranteed!!you may not pay for it but I KNOW you will watch it one way or the other.

Florian-Stevenson and Bocek-Robinson should both be good fights.

Scott Epstein - I will be watching the fights ..i guess you wont miss anything when your at the petting zoo instead..

Hey man, I'll still be out watching. I mean, some fights are better than NO fights.

But, this is card is kind of crap-a-roo for a "major show."

I added the Quarry/Maia fight.

Card is still a bit on the shitty side.

This is what Lorenzo's VALIDATION is all about!

They have Brock vs Randy so they can load the rest of the card up with SHIT!!!

Keep eating that shit fuckers!

LOVE IT BITCHES! LOVE IT!! LORENZO IS GONNA FUCK U FAGGOTS TILL YOU LOVE HIM!

Of course we will watch and we will go to it.The only thing that sucks is they want you to buy presale tickets and they hype up what could be the fight card and how its going to be such an event so you have no choice but to buy before fights are finalized.And thats how you get burned.That really sucks when you are flying down for your first UFC and have paid for tickets, hotel rooms and booked time off work hoping for the best UFC event of the year and a few days later find out its not going to be.Nobodys fault but my own I guess.Wish I wasnt such a fan and didnt get caught up in the hype.Guess Ill know for next time whenever that will be mabye never.

"I always wonder why everyone posts from the UFC's perspective. Things like "well everyone will buy for Brock/Randy so they don't need to put anything else on it" True, but as a fan, and a buyer of the PPV, don't you WANT them to put better fights on it?"

Agreed 110%. I'm sick to death of hearing stuff like "they should build (blank) by feeding him (blank). What? So you actually want to pay 50 dollars to see a predictable and one sided fight ends exactly as everyone knows it will?

JrAsparagus - "I always wonder why everyone posts from the UFC's perspective. Things like "well everyone will buy for Brock/Randy so they don't need to put anything else on it" True, but as a fan, and a buyer of the PPV, don't you WANT them to put better fights on it?"

Agreed 110%. I'm sick to death of hearing stuff like "they should build (blank) by feeding him (blank). What? So you actually want to pay 50 dollars to see a predictable and one sided fight ends exactly as everyone knows it will?
Well when you get PAID PER POST by the Zuffa Marketing "Street Team" what do u expect?

ttt

"crap-a-roo"

good term

You know, I have seen "weak" cards end up being great shows. and "badass" cards a letdown, so I will still be watching...

quarry vs maia is cool and the freakshow matchup should be hilarious no matter who wins, but yeah, its a pretty goddamn shitty card.

TalkShowOnMute - You know, I have seen "weak" cards end up being great shows. and "badass" cards a letdown, so I will still be watching...
That's very true, but if you're just interested in seeing weak cards that can be great shows, you can see that in MFC, KotC, ShoXC, or a million other places.

This is the UFC.  The fights are the most expensive cards.  They should have the best fighters and they should have an impact on the top fighters in the division.  This undercard isn't any more impactful (arguably less), than an average IFL card, which the UFC seemed to take pleasure in bragging about not watching. 

Yes, there are exciting fights everywhere, but as the global leader and the most expensive product, UFC should have MEANINGFUL fights on every cards.

all things considered, looks okay to me. there are at least 4 fights i'm genuinely stoked to see.... randy vs brock, kenny vs joe, hazelett vs barncat, bocek vs robinson

i'm even kinda curious to see how quarry vs maia is gonna go

B_Goetz - Florian-Stevenson and Bocek-Robinson should both be good fights.

i agree.

hah! I'm going to this. FLOOR SEATS BABY!

Typical ZUFFA card:

One must-see fight, a couple of okay fights and the rest is solid crap. Take away Randy vs. Brock and you have a typical KotC card from five years ago.

JrAsparagus - "I always wonder why everyone posts from the UFC's perspective. Things like "well everyone will buy for Brock/Randy so they don't need to put anything else on it" True, but as a fan, and a buyer of the PPV, don't you WANT them to put better fights on it?"

I agree as well, its so annoying how everyone tries to ac tliek business men fr zuff aon here, advocating for Zuffa. Randy vs. brock is no that grea tof a match in itself, it attracts people caus eof the name brock lesnar, the undercard is emdiocore at best. Florian vs. stevenson intrigues me. I always like watching hazelett fight. But fact is, its a weak card.

yes I'll still watch it, buy it though? Not sure. if i don't, its cause I don't think the price value is fair though. i had no problem paying for UFC 87 or 88

ttt

i just think its bullshit that they come out with these 'rumours' knowing full well that fight isn't gonna be on the card (ie Jackson vs Wanderlei, Shogun @ UFC 83 etc)

best figth on this card is McCrory and Hazelett (Hazelett by TKO imo)