UFC 95 GIFs

From what appeared to be a weak card in some peoples eyes here it was a really good event with some great fights!

Very nice gifs, man!

Good job. What with the beautiful Hardy demolition job I sort of forgot about how amazing Marquardt's finish was.

very nice

Great gifs, now we need a gif of when nate punched that guard in the face on his way to the octagon. :)

Nate's roundhouse super combo is amazing.

That's some Cung Le Shit ! 

Wow @ Nate!!!

THAT is how you finish.

Damn, Nate had a 9 hit combo most of which were power shots.

Land that kinda combo on anyone and their gonna get rocked.

Awesaome job Nate.

Imagine if Diego stayed with Greg and cut to 155. He would still be working out with GSP,NATE,RASHAD.

The thing that people are overlooking about that Nate striking combo is that he's a 200 lb man, not known as exclusively a striker, doing that in the THIRD round of a fight.  Goveia could barely  keep his hands up, and Nate found the energy for that explosion.  Great stuff.

Seriously, I've never seen Nate that fired up before - pure awesomesauce!

How Marquardt didn't get FOTN or KO of the Night is beyond me. Hopefully Dana hooked Nate up with an undisclosed bonus.

TTT smoogy!

THANKS!!!

ttt

i almost jumped through the rof when Nate had that last combo/flurry. It was sick

In the Koscheck GIF - take a look at the ref turnin that corner like some fine-tuned European automobile.

Mad Xyientist -  The thing that people are overlooking about that Nate striking combo is that he's a 200 lb man, not known as exclusively a striker, doing that in the THIRD round of a fight.  Goveia could barely  keep his hands up, and Nate found the energy for that explosion.  Great stuff.

He was winning the fight pretty handily... so he should have more energy and reason than Goveia. It looks as if Goveia was already broke down before the 3rd...

fishluv - is it me or did Nate look a bit GSPesque?? Its almost like he is mimicking his style.

The superman punches were certainly out of character for him. He seems to have improved immensely since training with GSP. He's no longer a boring LNP fighter, he's high tempo and very exciting. Actually, he has probably become one of my top 10 fav fighters now. You can pretty much expect a finish in a new Nate Marquardt fight.

Karate FTW!