UFC 98 @ Blondies Sports Bar in Manhattan.

Come watch UFC 98 @ Blondies Eastside in Manhattan. 92nd & 2nd. The best Wings in the city. Watch the fights with Bellator welterweight Lyman Good and training partners. Hope to see you guys there.

AwakenMyGiant - Best Wings? Hardly.

oh snap!!!

AwakenMyGiant - Best Wings? Hardly.

Don't knock em till you try them. Where would you say has the best wings? Certainly not Hoooters.

I atually had horible wings at a Hooters.

Is there a cover?

Hank Scorpio - Is there a cover?

wings - Ship o Fools

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. 9 out of 10 people love our wings. Your that one person that doesn't. Go watch the fights @ Buffalo Wild Wings...oh wait they don't show them.

Titanium Rhino - Come watch UFC 98 @ Blondies Eastside in Manhattan. 92nd & 2nd. The best Wings in the city. Watch the fights with Bellator welterweight Lyman Good and training partners. Hope to see you guys there.

No offense Titanium (and I know this isn't your fault), but last time you told us all that there was no cover but when a bunch of people got there, they tried to charge us cover and we walked.

Kind of a turn-off.

Let me know.

I never once stated that there was no cover. It has always been $20 with a free drink. It says it on all the flyers we pass out. Advertising no cover would violate our contract with the promotion company. I can pull the exact thread if you want.

*Cover has been reduced to $10 due to this shit recession. No free drink, but some minor gambling and always free shots going around. I will be at the door Kakkarotto, so if you show I will make sure you are taken care of. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Okay, I might have made a mistake, maybe I was confusing you with a different place.

As an MSU alum, I love Blondies so I'll check it out. I usually go to Bounce because they have a hot Asian bartender with huge cans.... but they tried to charge me $20 at the door for Hatton/Manny when the fight had already ended.

Pissed me off.

Well go watch em there.

BEST IN THE CITY!

^^Agreed.^^

ttt

No, I'm a bartender/barback there. Owner is a good friend of mine.

Is there seating? or is it standing room only?

Tons of seating and 2 big screens as well as about 35 tv's and a full bar.

Dude what's up with the cover? For UFC 96 I called ahead and the guy told me no cover, then I get there and the guy says $20. That's bullshit.

The only person you would have spoken to is me. The cover was always $20. I've never told anybody there wasn't a cover.

The cover has been knocked down to $10.