UFC And Strikeforce Info

Its been awhile and im back... Allistar Overeem and Golden Glory management are back in zuffa's good graces and have been negoiating in good faith and have come to a deal with ufc for allistar overeem im told this will be announced very shortly with the possibility of reem making his debut at ufc 140 and if not The January new years show...

As for Brock Lesnar his medicals will be back this week and a decision on his status for ufc 140 will be determined.. Brock is on his last fight of his contract and has decided not to renegoiate a new contract with zuffa at this time... Zuffa want Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir as there main event pending lesnars health but have softened there stance... With zuffa gageing public interests from reading varous mma related fourms and twitter bombing dana about the fight other options have been discused.... Like winner of nog schwab but nothing set in stone... Brock gets to pick his opponment for his return fight and all indications are He is going to choose frank mir... Mir expects this matchup...

With ufc 140 undercard completed there buying time to make a co main event and main event ... Co main event will be lyoto machida vs Franlin or bader and possibly davis... Zuffa dont want too book the davis fight and build him slowly but im told its also on the table but doubtful... Dan Henderson name is another possibility as talks have been good between both sides and henderson would take co main with machida for number one contender ... Dan has stated he wants time off but its a ploy for more bargining power... Co main and main event for ufc 140 will be announced within 2 weeks with tickets going on sale in 3 weeks as im told.... 

Meeting with showtime next week to discuss strikeforce extending there deal with sho sports...  Strikeforce for the time being will not be dying there are plans like ive stated before to turn it into a regional feeder show and slowly expand out of there strong markets.. Zuffa was highly dissapointed with the strikeforce ratings for fedor vs henderson card as they expected alot more viewers....

Ufc is working on a multi network deal with fox and talks are still going on with spike tv... deal would be ufc doing 3 to 5 network specials in primetime on saturday nights while remaining on spike... there have been a few other networks showing interest and entering negoiations but zuffa has over priced there brand nothing finalized as zuffa entertaining offers but fox leading candadate....

zuffa looks to have gained barnett clearance for the next round of the tourny but his issues with nsac and csac will need to be addressed very shortly as strikeforce will not be catering for one fighter ive been told... The coker regeime are responsible for these issues and the inmates run the aslyum... Zuffa fighters will be going over to the strikeforce brand still and its being discussed this month has been the busiest month in zuffa history im told... Ufc is looking to expand to sweden and japan for 2012 and Zuffa will be expanding there canadian market place by going to alberta in 2012 also... Will post more info as i get it...

The Man, the Myth, the Legend...has returned.

Innnnnn

subbed

its happening.....

Ufc is working on a multi network deal with fox and talks are still going on with spike tv... deal would be ufc doing 3 to 5 network specials in primetime on saturday nights while remaining on spike... there have been a few other networks showing interest and entering negoiations but zuffa has over priced there brand nothing finalized as zuffa entertaining offers but fox leading candidate....

yes

http://www.fightopinion.com/2011/08/14/ufc-live-5-versus-milwaukee/#comments

any possibilities for overeem's first opponent?

hammers hamil -  Its been awhile and im back... Allistar Overeem and Golden Glory management are back in zuffa's good graces and have been negoiating in good faith and have come to a deal with ufc for allistar overeem im told this will be announced very shortly with the possibility of reem making his debut at ufc 140 and if not The January new years show...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y300/MrViviIGN/3346f60.gif

Forgot to mention Vitor Belfort has offered his services if needed for ufc 140 as Zuffa is lacking star power for the co and main events...

The great thing about reading Dave Meltzer's stuff instead of yours is that he writes it much better than you do.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dm-meltzer_strikeforce_future_henderson_081111 

Good stuff HH

no talks of overeems first fight just yet... nice try toad atkins... zuffa has already been negoiating with overeem and will spring it very shortly...

toad ive discussed the sho deal weeks ago ... your link dont mean shit... more media reading my ug posts...

get em

Lorenzo has been the one negoiating with overeem everybody presumes dana cause he is the figurehead of the company but lorenzo is more hands on now.... There have been several trolls that actually emailed zuffa about threads and presuring about my identity i wonder who that could be as Ive had some heat come down on me about some comments ive made...

Welcome back HH.

Don't let the imminent haters get to you.
Instead, thank them for bumping the thread! Phone Post

Dana said openly in his interview with Ariel Helwani prior to the show that Lorenzo was doing the negotiations.

discussed the sho sports thing like a month ago before any mma media where discussing this... And the potential deal with fox a month ago also things are being discussed by the mma media nearly after a month has gone by since i discussed it here first... FACT ...

hammers hamil - Lorenzo has been the one negoiating with overeem everybody presumes dana cause he is the figurehead of the company but lorenzo is more hands on now.... There have been several trolls that actually emailed zuffa about threads and pressuring about my identity i wonder who that could be as Ive had some heat come down on me about some comments ive made...

dude... talk about fucking weak.

Wooo Alberta! HH please tell me it's Edmonton and not Calgary!

Overeem deal is done putting the sigs to the contract and finding him a fight zuffa is just going to randomly surprise mma fans...just throwing off the scent ... And wording of the contract by gg lawyers and zuffa so should not say done but there are no snags yet...