UFC And Strikeforce Info

Please, no more Frank Mir and Brock Lesnar matches.

Good stuff HH. I'm glad Reem is back at the table.

I really hope Machida fights Hendo I dont wanna see Franklin, Bader or Davis

Not to take away anything from Hammer because he's certainly legit.

Showtime has decided not to extend strikeforce.

whether serious negotiations begin for UFC on showtime/CBS remains to be seen.

Who do you guys think Reems first fight will be?

your links are good toad too bad ive discussed this weeks before these stories are getting published lol keep failing buddy... And you dont keep your word you said you would bugger off but i see im on your mind and you really have no purpose in life besides getting tapped out by woman and stalking me thanks and have a good day....

If you email zuffa about this go suck a dick for real. I love hh and what he provides Hard core fans get hxc info.

If you have a problem get off the forum assholes Phone Post

TheTakeover - 
Magnum TA -  Dana said openly in his interview with Ariel Helwani prior to the show that Lorenzo was doing the negotiations.

Tool

fixed

Good info all round.

hammers hamil -  your links are good toad too bad ive discussed this weeks before these stories are getting published lol keep failing buddy... And you dont keep your word you said you would bugger off but i see im on your mind and you really have no purpose in life besides getting tapped out by woman and stalking me thanks and have a good day....

I said I would still post the links from which you were getting your secret inside ZUFFA news. The people who actually wrote those stories should be recognized for their hard work.

ehumble - any possibilities for overeem's first opponent?

Carwin and Mir are the only real possibilities at this stage considering the timeframe.

Proteus The Invincible - Please, no more Frank Mir and Brock Lesnar matches.

This. I'd rather see Lesnar fight absolutely anyone else. Phone Post

backfist_barnesy - Who do you guys think Reems first fight will be?

It will either be Mir or the winner of shuab/big nog.

i think the mma media should be giving me the credit toad as there writing stories off my work thats been discussed way ahead of them lol im just an individual not a media website but all was discussed and traced back to me here weeks ago... somebody post the pic of toad getting bitchslapped by a woman I need a laugh...

will the overeem fight be for number 1 contender?

GG wont be holding shows in the usa no more but will be still doing there thing in europe... as part of agreement with ufc...

MMALOGIC - 
backfist_barnesy - Who do you guys think Reems first fight will be?

It will either be Mir or the winner of shuab/big nog.

Really you have 4 guys. Mir, Brock, Overeem and the winner of shuab/nog.

You could see mir vs shuab and brock vs overeem... or brock vs shuab and mir vs overeem.... or brock vs mir and shuab vs overeem.

At the end of the day mir vs brock is the money fight so you have to plan around that. nobody gives a shit about brock vs shuab... Brock vs Overeem is great for the hardcore fans but the general fan doesnt give a shit about overeem.

there is nothing set in stone for reem yet plans are being discussed plus he has injuries... When i get more will post in this thread...

Thank you HH. We appreciate what you do Phone Post

hammers hamil -  i think the mma media should be giving me the credit toad as there writing stories off my work thats been discussed way ahead of them lol im just an individual not a media website but all was discussed and traced back to me here weeks ago... somebody post the pic of toad getting bitchslapped by a woman I need a laugh...

lol best to stay undercover my friend.