UFC at Foxwoods

UFC at Foxwoods TeamLauzon Trailer

He'll yea Joe! . I'll be there. Idk why you opened up as an underdog against Michael chiesa, all respect to him he's a great fighter,..but you have way more experience and IMO everything he's good at your just a little better. Phone Post 3.0

Stepback left hook knockdown into RNC that bearded weirdo. Good luck!

Good luck Joe! One of my all time favorite fighters!!! Go get em! Phone Post 3.0

Too short!!! Phone Post 3.0

ColeMillerATT - Too short!!! Phone Post 3.0
Longer ones are coming magrinho Phone Post 3.0

Cool

Good luck joe Phone Post 3.0

In. Always. Phone Post 3.0

Very cool Joe.  Can't wait to see you in the cage again.

Good luck Joe! If tickets weren't so expensive I would have gone. Although I went to Boston to watch you fight so maybe I'm unlucky!

Good luck Joe

BrattMamley - 

Good luck Joe! If tickets weren't so expensive I would have gone. Although I went to Boston to watch you fight so maybe I'm unlucky!

Stay home. 

Joe Lauzon -
BrattMamley - 

Stay home. 

Lol. Nice. Phone Post 3.0

Joe Lauzon -
BrattMamley - 

Stay home. 

Lol I went too. I was that weird guy with his wife that noticed you in the truck outside the Garden and waved. Haha Phone Post 3.0

ttt

War Joe! Phone Post 3.0

Link for iPhone? Phone Post 3.0

Galanis -
kyle223 - 
Joe Lauzon -
BrattMamley - 

Stay home. 

Lol I went too. I was that weird guy with his wife that noticed you in the truck outside the Garden and waved. Haha Phone Post 3.0

Lol, I saw Lauzon outside after the show too :-/

Did you happen to meet Rogan? I went back to the production truck area after seeing Joe pull away. Nobody stopped me, I just walked back there with my cousin. Rogan was there in a car chilling, took a pic and talked with us for a minute. It ruled.

Actually, I saw Joe before the fight. He was in an SUV waiting to go in the Garden. We waved awkwardly and he was probably like "hope those aren't my fucking fans". Lol.

I remember a ton of people wearing the Lauzon shirts which was really cool. Also saw Forrest Griffin walking around outside before the fights started. He was by himself and looked like he was lost. And, I met Matt Serra outside. He was getting ready to jump in the back of an SUV and I called his name. He came over and shook my hand and asked if I was going to watch the fights inside. Really friendly. Overall awesome night. Phone Post 3.0

Galanis -
kyle223 - 
Joe Lauzon -
BrattMamley - 

Stay home. 

Lol, I saw Lauzon outside after the show too :-/

Did you happen to meet Rogan? I went back to the production truck area after seeing Joe pull away. Nobody stopped me, I just walked back there with my cousin. Rogan was there in a car chilling, took a pic and talked with us for a minute. It ruled.

Still have my tshirt from that fight (the JL B's logo) and sport it with pride Phone Post 3.0

Made sure I got tickets soon as they went on sale Phone Post 3.0