UFC big announcement not GSP or Lesnar Related.

oioisavvy - Perfect time.
They don't have a bantamweight champ and the best of their strawweight division is now in the ufc.
I could see a wec like takeover with some weight classes going to the ufc, giving more title fights to Co main then eventually headline more cards. Phone Post 3.0
How many weight class are they missing ? 105/125/145? I just can't see them doing all 3 there roster has to many fighters already. Phone Post 3.0

Paquet90 -
Don_Dada - So Ariel knows what it is yet isn't reporting it? Isn't that what real reporters are suppose to do? I'm just trying to imagine an equivalent situation in another sport where a journalist has inside info yet chooses to hold it back. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think he knows what it is but he knows it not Lesnar or GSP. Phone Post 3.0
Maybe not but ariel blocked me from twitter when I said something about him not being a real reporter when he said he had breaking news he was going to report the next day. It was about Brian stanns retirement. Phone Post 3.0

Relaunching Pride in Japan after selling 10% share to the Yakuza? Phone Post 3.0

Ronda and conor unleashed will air every friday Phone Post 3.0

zackthewop -
Paquet90 -
Don_Dada - So Ariel knows what it is yet isn't reporting it? Isn't that what real reporters are suppose to do? I'm just trying to imagine an equivalent situation in another sport where a journalist has inside info yet chooses to hold it back. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think he knows what it is but he knows it not Lesnar or GSP. Phone Post 3.0
Maybe not but ariel blocked me from twitter when I said something about him not being a real reporter when he said he had breaking news he was going to report the next day. It was about Brian stanns retirement. Phone Post 3.0
Ah well he was saving the glory for himself on his show I imagine. Phone Post 3.0

Solly97 -
Qannebiss - The right circumstances have happened. Velasquez vs Werdum was scrapped to allow a Rousey vs Velasquez title fight. Phone Post 3.0
A tad bit late Phone Post 3.0
I meant to say that the real reason it was scrapped was to make way for that flight. Posting before coffee is a terrible idea. Phone Post 3.0

Driveway snow went down.

Uniform deal Phone Post 3.0

Paquet90 -
oioisavvy - Perfect time.
They don't have a bantamweight champ and the best of their strawweight division is now in the ufc.
I could see a wec like takeover with some weight classes going to the ufc, giving more title fights to Co main then eventually headline more cards. Phone Post 3.0
How many weight class are they missing ? 105/125/145? I just can't see them doing all 3 there roster has to many fighters already. Phone Post 3.0
No need to take them yet, but they could Co promote and build invicta up, maybe closing down straw and bantamweights.
The rest of invicta either becomes a feeder league or gets absorbed down the line when some of the ufc divisions get trimmed down. Phone Post 3.0

First male vs female fight. Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Uniform deal Phone Post 3.0
Forgot about that one Phone Post 3.0

Paquet90 -
zackthewop -
Paquet90 -
Ah well he was saving the glory for himself on his show I imagine. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I get that but is it really breaking news if you're sitting on releasing it for over 24 hours Phone Post 3.0

The relaunching of pride idea gave me an instant errection Phone Post 3.0

Lol well he works for them... So there's your answer Phone Post 3.0

haven't they just bought some Asian fight promotion?  I though I saw something about it on Sherdog last week.

Lorenzo action figure

Bringing back PrideFC.

That way they can all juice with impunity!! Phone Post 3.0

Whatever it is... I'm guessing this is what the UG will feel

zackthewop -
Paquet90 -
zackthewop -
Paquet90 -
Yeah I get that but is it really breaking news if you're sitting on releasing it for over 24 hours Phone Post 3.0
I mean he is still the one breaking the news since no one but him had it in the first place even if he did sit on it but I understand your point of view. Phone Post 3.0

hendofanforlife -

Hopefully its a Rowdy Bec Fleshlight. 

I wonder what the UFC would do if there female fighters would do this. Do you want to fuck a ultimate fighter? I can see that has there logo haha. Phone Post 3.0