UFC Call Up Fight Thread

If you follow the smaller shows like I do it's becoming more apparent what big fights between prospects in smaller Orgs will lead to a call up from the UFC. You could spot Pedro Munoz getting called up a mile away and Rob Font as well.

I was thinking we could make a thread where people could direct more casual fans to big fights in small Orgs that will give perspective on the new talent coming into the UFC.

One on the immediate Horizon I see is

August 8 NFA MMA

Mike Jasper 7-1 vs Nick Barnes 7-0

Any others coming up? Phone Post 3.0

Dylan Spicer would be a great addition to the UFC. Problem is that he no longer sees a reason to fight for the little money he can make locally. Dude has a sick ground game and was a main training partner for Sherk back in his hay day. Dylan is like 34 now but as a pro he's unbeaten and had two students fight in UFC, 3 if you count TUF members.

Levan Makashvili (8-0) CFFC featheweight champ. Fighting Alexandrea "Popo" Bezerra next month. I fully expect the winner to be UFC bound.

Damon Jackson (9-0) - Just submitted Leonard Garcia via 1st round RNC this past Friday to win the Legacy FC featherweight title.

Zebaztian Kadestam (6-1) - defeated Josh Calvo to win the PXC welterweight belt last month

Nicolas Dalby (12-0) - Cage Warriors FC welterweight champion. Won the title via brazilian kick KO this past March. I'm expecting him to show up on that Sweden card in October.

Gleristone Santos (26-4) - after killing it down in Brazil he was recently signed by Titan FC. 8 fight win streak. I don't expect him to stay there long.

Renato Carneiro (8-0-1) - interim Jungle Fight featherweight champ

Jonas "Speed" Bilharinho (5-0) - Jungle Fight bantamweight champ. Member of Team Nogueira. Recently declined a contract with Bellator in hopes of getting a call from the UFC.

I think I missed the point of this thread, but yeah.. expect to see these guys in the UFC soon

Keep an eye out for me. I've won 3 out of my last 4. 4 wins by Knockout, 3 of those in the first round. I'm fighting for the NEF Bantamweight Title Sept 6.

None tonight at RFA ? Phone Post 3.0