UFC Chicago - Ticket Info

UFC hits the United Center on Saturday, July 23.

Fight Club - Wednesday, May 18 at 10 am
Newsletter - Thursday, May 19 at 10 am
Public - May 20 at 10 am

Tickets priced at $50, $75, $90, $100, $125 and $225.

If you want to sit with some fellow UG members, there are seats set aside in section 101. Use password UFCUG on Thursday, May 19th. Ticket price is $125.

Holm vs. Schevchenko
Johnson vs. Teixiera
Barboza vs. Melendez
Oliveira vs. Moontasri
Urbina vs. Sullivan
LaFlare vs. Yakovlev
Henrique vs. Smolyakov
Herring vs. Curran

More to be announced.

Thanks!!!!

YESSSSSSSSS Phone Post 3.0

If you are a fight club member can you still use the UFCUG code or do I have to wait until Thursday? Phone Post 3.0

read homie "Use password UFCUG on Thursday, May 19th."

BobSalvage - If you are a fight club member can you still use the UFCUG code or do I have to wait until Thursday? Phone Post 3.0

You have to wait until Thursday.

Switched to section 101

My bad just asking and thank you saucy I appreciate it Phone Post 3.0

In for later. Phone Post 3.0

saucylv33 - Switched to section 101

THANKS!!!! 

Will you be in Chicago?  If yes, drinks are on me.  Not kidding.  Thanks!

Has this worked for anyone yet? Phone Post 3.0

It isn't working for me Phone Post 3.0

I think they sold 101 yesterday Phone Post 3.0

I'm waiting for saucy. This can't be right Phone Post 3.0

I don't think so cuz UFCUG is still giving me seats in 117 116 and 106 Phone Post 3.0

Won't even let me order through the mobile site now Phone Post 3.0

Yea every time I use it on the interactive ticketmaster map it just seems to unlock all available tickets lol..... And section 101 upper area is not available. 

I checked yesterday and didn't see any tickets in 101 125$ available at all either. 

WarWandy -

Yea every time I use it on the interactive ticketmaster map it just seems to unlock all available tickets lol..... And section 101 upper area is not available. 

I checked yesterday and didn't see any tickets in 101 125$ available at all either. 

When I looked yesterday 101 wasn't available except for one random seat in the middle. Instantly thought maybe they sold that section but was hoping it was a glitch Phone Post 3.0

I gave up Phone Post 3.0

CheckinHose -
WarWandy -

When I looked yesterday 101 wasn't available except for one random seat in the middle. Instantly thought maybe they sold that section but was hoping it was a glitch Phone Post 3.0

Lol yea I checked around like 2pm yesterday and that one random seat was there and it seems as though it's still there..... The UG has to fight over 1 seat.