UltimateKeyboardWarrior - I gave up Phone Post 3.0
Bought a ticket or waiting? Phone Post 3.0

I said screw it and bought seats in sec. 122

If you do end up in 101 I'll be next door Phone Post 3.0

CheckinHose -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - I gave up Phone Post 3.0
Bought a ticket or waiting? Phone Post 3.0
Didn't buy. I will most likely skip this UFC at this point Phone Post 3.0

Last year I got mine during the General public ticket sale, friday.... Maybe I'll wait and see if this gets resolved between now and tomorrow lol. 

I'm waiting for saucy before purchasing my tickets. Let us know what's up when you get a chance! Phone Post 3.0

^ me too

If this doesn't pan out then I'm already not sitting where I want so who cares what shit seat I get Phone Post 3.0

Saucy :( Phone Post 3.0

Is there really that few seats left? I didn't think tickets would go that quick? Phone Post 3.0

Meh, fuck it.

Gives me all the more reason to skip this one. Honestly, this card is terrible.

This woulda been a good one to see. Fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Aye saucy!! Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, I was traveling today and plane had no wifi.

I'm checking on this.

saucylv33 - Sorry, I was traveling today and plane had no wifi.

I'm checking on this.
Thank you! Phone Post 3.0

What local gyms have tix for sale? Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully we get this figured out! Phone Post 3.0

BobSalvage - Is there really that few seats left? I didn't think tickets would go that quick? Phone Post 3.0

There are still plenty of seats available. There was a mishap with the UG section.

I checked with my ticketing person before I left to make sure the block was set up and he assured me that it was. Some miscommunication must have happened between the arena box office and Ticketmaster.

By the time I was able to see there was a problem, the box office people had left for the day. Damn you American Airlines for not having Wifi.

My ticketing person is going to check in the morning so I would check back at 10 am to see if the code takes you to section 101 but it's not guaranteed.

Sorry guys!!

saucylv33 - I checked with my ticketing person before I left to make sure the block was set up and he assured me that it was. Some miscommunication must have happened between the arena box office and Ticketmaster.

By the time I was able to see there was a problem, the box office people had left for the day. Damn you American Airlines for not having Wifi.

My ticketing person is going to check in the morning so I would check back at 10 am to see if the code takes you to section 101 but it's not guaranteed.

Sorry guys!!
Stuff happens

Thanks for looking into it! Phone Post 3.0

fun fights as usual lately.

UFC has been doing a great job of balancing out cards overall, talent seems to be spread wide, but in a really good way.