UFC Chicago Who would go?

ALLSTATE ARENA! That's where Wrestlemania was this year and it sold out. I plus many others would definitely go.

Yeah the Allstate Arena was my first thought.

How many people does that hold... 12,000 seats?

Hockey games are around 16,600, same with concerts, so figure with the cage you're looking at 17,000 is my guess. All depends how they set up the arena floor and if the west end is closed off, but thats only for stage concerts. Location is ideal, I'm going to look into rules and what not and try to see if we can get something going. I don't know who to contact for the IFL, although that's an option too. I just want to see a big event finally make it out this way. It's always east coast or west coast. About time we have something here in Chitown.

I'm in!

I'd go for sure.

I'd be front row and center

Yeah - If the UFC had a show in IL it would be at Allstate.

Great venue and not too big. They wouldn't be able to sell out the United Center. That place blows anyways.

First of all, don't believe Halz...he's a liar.

Secondly, I can guarantee Des Moines would represent fairly decently in attending a UFC in Chicago. Have Josh Neer on the card and the following would be insane.

Didn't Monte's KOTC sell a ton of tix? That was in Illinois, wasn't it? No elbows were allowed in that?

I would go for sure too.

right now elbows are illegal but i bet some cash would make the commission reconsider.

right now boxing promoters have the commission on their side. with boxing going down and MMA making more and more money they aren't going to have the power they once had.

if 4,000 people drive out to Hammond to see the Ironheart i'm sure they could sell out at least the UIC Pavillion. That venue would actually be awesome. it's a stadium, but smaller than most.

put Arlovski, Bonnar, Shonie, Curran, and Torres on the card and that's all you'd need to fill it up.

I'd love to see the UFC in Minnesota

Put me down for ringside haha i wish. I would def go though.

Bryan TCR

It would be nice to see a UFC come back to the midwest.

Im pretty sure there is no Elbows in that state!