UFC Chris Daukus to Dwayne “the cock” Johnson : Your shoes fucking suck brah”

Fuck Dwayne Johnson

7 Likes

He’s complaining about them being too small and tight

… did he try a bigger size and a Wide option?

2 Likes

He also calls new balance shoes shit. New balance shoes are the single best running shoes on the market. This guys opinion is shittier than the UFC HW division is

7 Likes

Old Man Shut Up GIF by Rooster Teeth

25 Likes

I might be the youngest person on the UG

Iron GIF by Design Museum Gent

3 Likes

Urijah Faber didn’t wear them (his team did)

+1

New Balance is the GOAT running shoe

6 Likes

I use to run in Jordan’s/Nike’s cause that’s all I wear. My feet were always fucked up

This one time I went for a 2 hour hike in Nike’s and I had a blister above my heel the size of a Nickel. I couldn’t wear shoes for over a week as I let it heal up. I had to get permission to wear crocs to work cause those don’t touch the skin above the heel :joy::joy::joy:

After that I got new balances. Wide pairs. I’ve never had any problems since. I love them

2 Likes

A general rule of thumb is to not trust anyone who wears black socks with sneakers. It just violates natural law. But the NB 990s are the best running shoes.

2 Likes

Nike Zoom Fly 3

3 Likes

Daukaus might get fucked up by another black guy in the Rock.

I’m a millennial. We have the exact opposite rule. Most of us would make fun of someone wearing white socks. I still do though cause I do not care about anything lol

You’re speaking to someone who wears crocs and socks everywhere he goes. And Nick Diaz army t shirts. I’m a lost cause

5 Likes

Those kind aren’t allowed an opinion btw

4 Likes

Until recently,Homeboy fell down the ugly tree & hit every branch.

1 Like

People who wear crocs >>>> raiders fans

1 Like

New Balance is good, if your passion is sucking cock. Brooks for running. The best

2 Likes

Hahaha swinging haymakers

1 Like

Brooks are made in china and vietnam. 990s are made in massachusetts and maine.

And because they have a stigma of boomer shoes and not the push of whatever low brow marketing hooked you with a shiny rock, you prefer your commie footwear.

Solid opinion. Would consider again.

2 Likes

Don’t wear black socks with sneakers? WTF you care what socks another man wears you sick fuck

giphy

10 Likes

Fatty needs to know his role.

Curtis Blaydes TKO Chris Daukaus GIFS | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

2 Likes