UFC Chris Daukus to Dwayne “the cock” Johnson : Your shoes fucking suck brah”

Those are what I use to wear. Fucked up my feet lol

1 Like

i tried adidas once, they looked good but damn it felt like

compared to asics, and never worn them again

I dont really care man; i was taking a shot a VB because i have to offset any time i agree with him. Wear your homeless black socks with any type of footwear that makes you happy. Who am i to judge your black toe jam dreams?

I’m old enough to remember life without cellphones or the internet but not so old that a doctor has ever stuck his, her, or zer finger up my ass.

…and the most unhealthy, howany yrs did it take you to build them thar cankles Veg. Damn you had your heart checked recently, do you exercise regularly and eat pretty lean? I’m a lil worried bout you my friend…

I haven’t seen a doctor since I was a senior in high school. Which was 2012

After I turned 18 my mom stopped scheduling my appointments sadly so I just haven’t been there in a decade now lol

Dude get your ass to a doc. All problems with h your health most all start with h something small n simple that if you catch early they can usually fix/stop it…it’s us being dumb men and ignoring it that gets us. Dude I’m the same and am putting off some shit now that could end up bad for me, so listen to me don’t keep putting it off my man. You might not wake up one morning

2 Likes

^solid, if not annoying, advice

1 Like

I beg your pardon?

3 Likes

NB used to be THE go-to running shoe but this hasn’t really been true for almost 20 years. Today, the market is insanely competitive with so many brands you often won’t even see NB mentioned in reviews.

Still a great shoe, but their brand image has become synonymous with old man shoes.

1 Like

You’re right the field is stacked with great shoes now, but NB is still my GOAT running shoe, but also like brooks.
And my hair is graying, receding and mowing the lawn is satisfying to me.

I want to try out some zero drop options, like Altras. I’ve heard they eventually lead to less injury or muscle imbalance, this comes from the LHR and Maffetone crowd, not sure how much truth there is to it.

I used to run in NB but made the switch to Brooks in 2001. Over the years, I’ve tried Asics, Hoka, Saucony, NB, and Nike again and have found brooks not only to be the most comfortable, but also the nicest in terms of construction. They just feel like the Cadillac of shoes.

Nikes making some crazy ass stuff with their fly series, but the price point is just unreasonable without a sponsor.

1 Like

The casuals will buy it though and it’s worth the investment to the shoe company and the UFC.

I too wear NBs for running. Years ago went to a specialty running store, ran on the treadmill, got fitted, spent like $180. Wasn’t impressed. Went back to my $40 Kohl’s NBs soon after.

I love Kohls

They always mark up their items by 80% then, have a 90% off sign so you know you’re getting a good deal

1 Like

Lol. Nike is so smart they make all their air shoes like high heels for short guys. Boom instant success and sales. I think mayweather only wears Nike airs for this reason hahaha.

It’s literally on their site.

The Nike Air Max 97 adds about 1.6 inches for the wearer, one of the most generous offerings in Nike’s current collection. Are Platform Shoes Better for Your Feet than High Heels? Nike platform sneakers, such as the Nike Air Force 1, offer support and cushioning without compromising stability or comfort.Feb 8, 2022

[image]

https://www.nike.com › shoes-for-h…

The Best Nike Shoes to Look Taller

Brooks FTW!

1 Like

I love my Hokas but they suck for running.

Maybe he has duck feet

Asics. New Balance isn’t even in the top few imo.